PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone else downloaded that Abandoned app that suppose the be realtime teaser for the game?

I thought that it would be today but turns out its going live at 9pm August 10th europe time.

No, but very interested to see what it ends up being. Heaven help this bloke if it’s nothing to do with Kojima!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No, but very interested to see what it ends up being. Heaven help this bloke if it’s nothing to do with Kojima!

I personally think there is something more to it but If it does end up just a game from a new small studio so be it. Hopefully its just something good.

Kayo is now available on PS4/5. Not seen anything on Xbox yet.
About time. Only 2 years late and I bought a Google TV six months ago.

I wish they just put it on WebOS for LG OLED's. Pretty much the best TV for watching sport and they don't support it.

Some here might be keen on these things

I bought one of those charging docks last month from Amazon on one of their sales ($39). I have literally never needed to sit close to my console at any point since then, one controller needs charging and the other comes off the dock. I would even recommend one if you have one controller. Just have it on the dock when you aren’t playing and it charges, then stops charging at 100%.

Nifty little device.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought one of those charging docks last month from Amazon on one of their sales ($39). I have literally never needed to sit close to my console at any point since then, one controller needs charging and the other comes off the dock. I would even recommend one if you have one controller. Just have it on the dock when you aren’t playing and it charges, then stops charging at 100%.

Nifty little device.
I wasnt sure about it. but found one in JB december when they were selling out in mins. part of me got it as a panic buy. but love it. and since its not plugged into the console you dont need it on or in rest mode the charge. and actually looks good for a charging dock.

The first thing I've done for like the past 2 or 3 generations is get a charging dock, thought it was a pretty standard thing to do in order to be able swap controllers on the fly. Now I just wish there were more headsets like the Arctis Pro with swappable batteries so I can do the same when in a long session/forgot to recharge after previous use so I don't need a really long charging cable.

The first thing I've done for like the past 2 or 3 generations is get a charging dock, thought it was a pretty standard thing to do in order to be able swap controllers on the fly. Now I just wish there were more headsets like the Arctis Pro with swappable batteries so I can do the same when in a long session/forgot to recharge after previous use so I don't need a really long charging cable.
They are fantastic. I tried to get similar for the Xbox but they aren’t the same and fail to charge sometimes or I need to reconnect to the console to turn it on.

I watched an action movie with Bose headphones straight to the TV and was shocked how bad it was compared to the 3D audio of the PS5. I need to see if putting a movie on thru the PS5 will fix it.

It's weird how planets can align sometimes.

There's a bloke at wifey's work who has a ps5 on hold or something but he's decided he doesn't have time to use it and is trying to on sell it. So $749 for the disk edition is pretty much the best price you're going to get for the foreseeable future right? Should I do it?
Yes.

It's weird how planets can align sometimes.

There's a bloke at wifey's work who has a ps5 on hold or something but he's decided he doesn't have time to use it and is trying to on sell it. So $749 for the disk edition is pretty much the best price you're going to get for the foreseeable future right? Should I do it?

Yes, absolutely IMO.

PS5’s aren’t even available in store to even get to the discount stage.

I’ve been meaning to start Ghost of Tsushima directors cut as I missed out on PS4 but Hades has its hooks in me!

Some positive word around about Deathloop aswell with the preview embargo up, good times!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back