PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

theiaofseed

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have planned for it the last 2-3 years. For my every Birthday and Christmas I have only asked for JBHIFI gift cards. Accumulated $600 worth right now.
I sold my ps4pro to have enough cash, want to play Spelunky so bad.

Spiderman and Demon Souls confirmed as launch titles.

Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
B35D1C53-0099-40C4-96DB-F855B8C75598.jpeg
Confirmed Aussie price on Playstation AU twitter.

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
I have planned for it the last 2-3 years. For my every Birthday and Christmas I have only asked for JBHIFI gift cards. Accumulated $600 worth right now.
I had the $750 (2 years worth of no xmas and bday presents) until the wife just informed me I dont as she needed it for landscaping works on our house.

FML

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Horizon 2, Miles Morales and Sackboy will also be available on PS4.

Demons Souls launch title for PS5.

PS+ Collection will have more games, cherry picked the AAA titles to showcase.

******* EB games are pricks with no notice...lucky I checked right on time.

So happy I secured mine. Taking the week off work as we pick up our new puppy on the same week. Going to be an exciting week that's for sure!

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Well that escalated quickly, lucky I’m working from home today as I would have been on the bus and missed pre-orders going live.

Secured mine, can’t wait!

Thought the showcase was pretty good, I missed a lot of the last PS generation so the PS+ games will keep me going for a while. Miles Morales looks great at launch and then hopefully Ratchet and Clank at Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
******* EB games are pricks with no notice...lucky I checked right on time.

So happy I secured mine. Taking the week off work as we pick up our new puppy on the same week. Going to be an exciting week that's for sure!

Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to start work and saw your post so got my order in. Told the boss too so now he's ordering for his son. You are an hero :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back