PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't pre order a headset at launch and am massively regretting it :(
Same. Not because i'm unhappy with my current headset, but because about a week ago my headset dropped from a low height onto the floor and one of the hinges snapped. So I had to superglue it back together. Now i'm concerned about how long it has to live.

aye where my post launch 2020 order gang at honest question when do you think we will get ours?

I'm guessing 3 to 4 weeks after launch, based on absolutely nothing. I've been waiting for the post launch gang to post more and give me false hope about the date, but it's full of launch day crew. Bitches.

I'm guessing 3 to 4 weeks after launch, based on absolutely nothing. I've been waiting for the post launch gang to post more and give me false hope about the date, but it's full of launch day crew. Bitches.
they really dont understand the pain we are living with watching them live our dream lmaooo

ideally if its late November, early Dec i guess that would be alright, but i remember my brother in law got the post launch ps4 and he didnt get that til the day after christmas im pretty sure

they really dont understand the pain we are living with watching them live our dream lmaooo

ideally if its late November, early Dec i guess that would be alright, but i remember my brother in law got the post launch ps4 and he didnt get that til the day after christmas im pretty sure

Did you get the text/email changing from post to launch then back to post? That was painful. I'm actually cool with a few weeks later if that's the case but no way knowing yet.

Did you get the text/email changing from post to launch then back to post? That was painful. I'm actually cool with a few weeks later if that's the case but no way knowing yet.
yup got the text and email and was so happy then the next day got the bad news it was back to post and it actually killed my mood for that whole night, and now ive been watching all the unboxings and eeeh i so badly want it lol,

yea i tried emailing them and they couldnt even give a rough estimate on when it will be, which sucks due to im suppose to be moving to sydney well last month but this Vic lockdown has stopped that and i need to know if i gotta change my store

yup got the text and email and was so happy then the next day got the bad news it was back to post and it actually killed my mood for that whole night, and now ive been watching all the unboxings and eeeh i so badly want it lol,

yea i tried emailing them and they couldnt even give a rough estimate on when it will be, which sucks due to im suppose to be moving to sydney well last month but this Vic lockdown has stopped that and i need to know if i gotta change my store

Yeah I was shitty at the time, over it. Told them it was very poor and they gave a generic excuse, guess not much can be done though. I tried asking as well but they didn't have a date, might go in and ask next time I'm at EB. In store seems to have an idea on some stuff, my mate who is post launch crew didn't get the email so he asked in store and the guy said it was a mistake. Not sure why my mate didn't tell me right away.

Yeah I was shitty at the time, over it. Told them it was very poor and they gave a generic excuse, guess not much can be done though. I tried asking as well but they didn't have a date, might go in and ask next time I'm at EB. In store seems to have an idea on some stuff, my mate who is post launch crew didn't get the email so he asked in store and the guy said it was a mistake. Not sure why my mate didn't tell me right away.
pretty huge mistake imagine if people got the first email and quickly like booked time off work then got the news it was a mistake big ooof,

please be late Nov/Early Dec please lol (really sucks since i was gonna get most of the launch games and pump out Youtube videos ahah s**t)

pretty huge mistake imagine if people got the first email and quickly like booked time off work then got the news it was a mistake big ooof,

please be late Nov/Early Dec please lol (really sucks since i was gonna get most of the launch games and pump out Youtube videos ahah sh*t)

Yeah man, I preordered a few things to have launch day. I Will probably still buy them but I won't go on launch day to collect.
It sucks, but I'm sure there will be patches for the games to improve them in time for us to start them, just gotta avoid looking at videos etc
as long as you can.

Everything payed off and traded now it's just a matter of picking it up on launch day

SfO8zcpL_400x400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling those fins at the top are going to be the difference between this fitting in my entertainment unit or sitting in top of it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The 20 launch PS+ Collection games have been announced.

PlayStation Studios:
  • Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous: Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us: Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Third-Party:
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Everything payed off and traded now it's just a matter of picking it up on launch day

SfO8zcpL_400x400.jpg

Same with both XBox and PS5. Have launch Xbox and post PS5 but trading my PS4 Pro will have the balance plus more left over.

Good to get all accessories and s**t out of the way and not have to worry about much other than picking consoles up.

Debating whether to do without a PS till post launch and get a bit extra for my controller and camera seeing as I've been gaming mostly on the PC lately.

Hollow knight is amazing, highly recommend. I had a feeling Bugsnax would either launch in PS+ or be in it soon after.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I struggled to find Hollow Knight interesting/gripping for the first few hours ( seen a lot of people have a similar experience). It's now my favourite indie game, true master piece.

aye where my post launch 2020 order gang at honest question when do you think we will get ours?
Hoping by end of January. Doubt it though. Going to miss out on the trade in bonuses with the PS4 if it comes out later. My EB mate said they will do more trade in deals but it's shi*t TBH. Although if people pull out of their pre-order it will move those later preorders up like mine.

Even though I know I'm getting one, I still want the damn phone call EB.

Also was hoping I could trade in the games tomorrow and get the bonus but trade in the console next Monday but it seems like you have to do it all at once, I dislike this.

Also didn't realize 2k21 was a launch title, nice and I don't have to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back