PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does this mean cyberpunk will be pushed back to coincide with ps5 release?

From recent comments the game is still a while away, so this could be the case.
But I don't think the game is being delayed to coincide with the PS5, rather it will happen to release within a similar window.

It'll definitely be released on current consoles though.

Don’t think I’m ready for next gen.

Still very much happy with what we’ve got.
Hence backwards compability makes it a fairly early buy for me. I get to finish my PS4 list and also take advantage of a new PS5 game and features. Best of both worlds.

As long as the price is under $850 AUD, anything more and Il hold off a bit.

Hence backwards compability makes it a fairly early buy for me. I get to finish my PS4 list and also take advantage of a new PS5 game and features. Best of both worlds.

As long as the price is under $850 AUD, anything more and Il hold off a bit.

what if the only good game at launch is a remaster of Horizon Zero Dawn or some s**t, would you buy it for $800?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SSDs have halved in the last year or so. A 500gb Evo is only $115 at the moment, 1tb just $200 (I paid around $250 for both of my 500gb SSDs two years ago) and Sony will get theirs much cheaper on bulk. I'm assuming they'll ship with a 2.5" that you will be able to swap out like the current HDD. Whether it will be 500gb or 1tb IMO will be determined by the console price they are targetting.

wonder when EB Games will start pre orders?

got the PS4 on release, as long as the PS5 is a reasonable price will probably do the same.
backwards compatibility is a big sell for me.

Officially holiday 2020. As well as some additional info, especially on the new controller.

Last edited:
"Were allowing finer-grained access to the data." That could mean the ability to install just a game's multiplayer campaign, leaving the single-player campaign for another time, or just installing the whole thing and then deleting the single-player campaign once you've finished it."

That would be a really great feature to deal with modern sizes of games. Hope that works out. A lot of steam games do this and it's great

What price are we thinking for the base model? $699?

I'll stick with my Switch for now until a decent library of games is built up. Decent chance Breath of the Wild 2 drops late 2020 as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back