PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sony only going to show PS5 games no console reveal?

Pretty smart strategy imo get everyone hyped for the games and then reveal the PS5 at another event and reminding them "remember those games we showed you? buy a PS5 this is how much it costs and when can you get it"
I wouldn't rule out a reveal, the ps5 has entered mass production, they wouldn't want the image to leak.

I am perfectly content to stick with my PS4 for another year or two until either the price comes down or the Horizon/Spider-Man/God of War sequels come out.

Still need to buy a Switch and play Breath of the Wild as well, I'm more likely to do that first.

I would be too if the optical drive wasn't about to completely shit itself. :(

Fair point. I've had a launch model for over 5 years, and I am worried what TLoU2 and Cyberpunk are going to do to it later this year.

My PS3 only lasted 4 years before it broke and flat out wouldn't eject my GTA V disc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours floating around that it's twice the size of the Pro, though I find that hard to believe

Going to be flip flopping on which console to get at launch

PS4 just has the software. I can't think of a single Xbox exclusive that makes me wish I had that eco system. Not one

Maybe Alan Wake

PS4 just has the software. I can't think of a single Xbox exclusive that makes me wish I had that eco system. Not one

Maybe Alan Wake

I do prefer Sony’s exclusives over Xbox.

Only reason I own an Xbox is for multiplat titles. I’m in the opinion that 3rd party games were always superior on the Xbox compared to Sony

Only reason I own an Xbox is for multiplat titles. I’m in the opinion that 3rd party games were always superior on the Xbox compared to Sony

I'm not a PC gamer but I'd go PS5 and gaming PC if the Xbox is only for multi-platform games.

that was true last gen, not this gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back