Playstation Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

JB has taken the moneys for the pre orders now

Ooo I cancelled mine yesterday, seems I got in just in time.

I've semi cancelled as in they didn't get my money but ive got 7 days to decide if I want it or not. I'll wait for some more impressions

Well I picked up my pre-order
uQ2OK1p.jpg

I'm excited :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I picked up my pre-order
uQ2OK1p.jpg

I'm excited :D
mine arrived yesterday! but I have uni assignments I need to finish before I'm going to let myself play it. why am I posting on here?

So first reviews from just opening the box - it's little and cute. The controllers are perfectly nostalgic. And the cords are a decent length! But it has no ac adapter. Jerks. Wtf.

mine arrived yesterday! but I have uni assignments I need to finish before I'm going to let myself play it. why am I posting on here?

So first reviews from just opening the box - it's little and cute. The controllers are perfectly nostalgic. And the cords are a decent length! But it has no ac adapter. Jerks. Wtf.

I can see people's arguments about it you'd think they would supply one. But at the same time most people should have a USB power cord of some sort, I've collected quite a few of them over the years (LG, Samsung etc).

I can also see what people say about the "poor emulation" but my enthusiasm and excitement hasn't been dampened by the supposed "shortcomings". I'm like wow 50hz....... just like the way I played PAL games back in the 90's :D.

I've finished Tekken 3
And finished Grand Theft Auto
Started Oddworld Abe's Oddyssey
Tinkered around in Cool Boarders 2

Will give Metal Gear Solid a run in the next few days

I'd gladly buy a revision with "20 more games" or the eventual PS2 Classic :D. #hooked

I can see people's arguments about it you'd think they would supply one. But at the same time most people should have a USB power cord of some sort, I've collected quite a few of them over the years (LG, Samsung etc).

It comes with a cord, just not a power plug for the mains

It comes with a cord, just not a power plug for the mains

Correct but the cord itself isn't a good quality... I read online that many people tried to use the supplied cord to power it through their tv with no success - but used another usb cord (without the mains) and it worked straight away.

I can also see what people say about the "poor emulation" but my enthusiasm and excitement hasn't been dampened by the supposed "shortcomings". I'm like wow 50hz....... just like the way I played PAL games back in the 90's :D.

Yeah, i don't understand Australians complaining about there being PAL roms on this thing. The majority of the world used PAL back in the day. Except for one certain country where a lot of video game reviewers and youtubers come from.

I was more annoyed Nintendo could make there minis look different for different markets but couldn't be bothered changing Star Fox to Star Wing for the European/Australian markets.

Still haven't gone to EB to grab my pre-ordered one. If there's a better hack than just sticking the USB in taking up 1 port, I'll grab it. But I'll get it either way for collecting

No safe/easy to use front end program like Hackchi yet. Here's an update roundup video of sorts of various happenings with hacking it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back