palmomagpie

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2011
Darwin/Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Barnet, Norwood
That's really annoying :( Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I get to experience Detroit finally. But gee whiz, why didn't they just add it, or get rid of that crappy arcade racing game? No doubt they'll probably just re-use PES next month though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Does PES have random loot boxes of sorts purchased with real money? I read something on Reddit that it may have been something to do some European countries and their new laws on loot boxes. Or something.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Does PES have random loot boxes of sorts purchased with real money? I read something on Reddit that it may have been something to do some European countries and their new laws on loot boxes. Or something.
I don't believe so. If they do, it's nowhere near as bad as FIFA with UT

Hawthorn United

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MUFC, Storm, Rebels
They do have a version of Ultimate Team, but that mode is already available for free. PES would've allowed us to play the other modes that don't have microtransactions.

I would've liked to play master league.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MMAPride Scott

Club Legend
May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
i have downloaded both had a look at the arcade racing game wont be spending time on it, does feel like a classic racing game reminded me of outrun, use my switch for retro games. I loved heavy rain and beyond 2 souls so looking foward to Detroit

Top Bottom