Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

fu**, this post ended me :tearsofjoy:

What a terrible line up considering we're all stuck at home and could've used a good game next month.

I feel bad because I genuinely love that nerd.

fu**, this post ended me :tearsofjoy:

What a terrible line up considering we're all stuck at home and could've used a good game next month.
Yep. The biggest mistake is making them both similar games. If sims are your cup of tea then both probably look good, but why put them in at the same time. 1 sim game, 1 fun game = happy days.

I just got PS plus back too for a month so the kids could play online minecraft with their cousins. Time to cancel it again.

If Sony don't release PS Now in Australia I'm seriously considering getting an Xbox next gen and playing exclusives on my PS4. Until GOW2 drops anyway.

Yep. The biggest mistake is making them both similar games. If sims are your cup of tea then both probably look good, but why put them in at the same time. 1 sim game, 1 fun game = happy days.

I just got PS plus back too for a month so the kids could play online minecraft with their cousins. Time to cancel it again.

If Sony don't release PS Now in Australia I'm seriously considering getting an Xbox next gen and playing exclusives on my PS4. Until GOW2 drops anyway.

i kind of want to change to xbox next gen but have quite enjoyed the ps4 exclusives which is basically all thats holding me back

This month's games are Farming Simulator 19 and City Skylines. Just had a bit of a go at the farming simulator - talk about a bit of a learning curve! I usually like simulations but this hasn't quite grabbed me yet.

This month's games are Farming Simulator 19 and City Skylines. Just had a bit of a go at the farming simulator - talk about a bit of a learning curve! I usually like simulations but this hasn't quite grabbed me yet.
Yeah I knew it was a sim going in but jeez. 25 minutes to harvest a field of wheat. Slowly driving tractors and trucks. I enjoy my farming sims but this one is a bit too real for me.

Yeah I knew it was a sim going in but jeez. 25 minutes to harvest a field of wheat. Slowly driving tractors and trucks. I enjoy my farming sims but this one is a bit too real for me.
2461504842_de9b7ef09f_z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya reckon thats bad, try harvesting actual wheat. hours and hours driving slowly in circles around a paddock. wanted to blow my brains out

The game has given me a new understanding of the s**t farmers have to do to scrape a living. An Australian edition would have to introduce permanent semi-drought as a factor.
I couldn't do it that's for sure. Takes a certain kind of person. Worst part is they are completely in the hands of the weather... Can do everything right and through no fault of their own get completely ****ed over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back