Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
For November:

Hollow Knight
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
I have both. :(

Played Shadow of War for 20 minutes and turned it off, deleted it off the console. Not sure if it was trash or I wasn't in the mood. Hollow Knight is good but I can't get into it as its not my kind of game unfortunately.

Duck Farmer

Est. 1820
Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott

Played Shadow of War for 20 minutes and turned it off, deleted it off the console. Not sure if it was trash or I wasn't in the mood. Hollow Knight is good but I can't get into it as its not my kind of game unfortunately.
I don't think it's a bad month even though I also have Hollow Knight (for Switch). Good to see that they're also starting to give out PS5 games.

Igloo

Not a mod
May 23, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I lasted probably 40 mins before giving up on Shadow of War. It just doesn't feel good to play.

Sixpence

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you let PS Plus lapse, then re-sign up at a later date, do you still have access to your games and cloud saves? Or do they get removed when it lapses?

Mine expires on the 24th, if I get it cheaper on Amazon it won't arrive till the 25th. I'll be annoyed it I lose my games and saves from it lapsing by a day.

picko

Hall of Famer
Jul 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you let PS Plus lapse, then re-sign up at a later date, do you still have access to your games and cloud saves? Or do they get removed when it lapses?

Mine expires on the 24th, if I get it cheaper on Amazon it won't arrive till the 25th. I'll be annoyed it I lose my games and saves from it lapsing by a day.
You'll have access to the games once you're re-subscribed. I would assume the saves too but I don't know for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duck Farmer

Est. 1820
Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott

Sixpence

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't think I'll bother with any of those. Which is probably a good thing as I have a fair bit on my (gaming) plate at the moment anyway. And I'll be away mid Dec - mid Jan.

Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
between hope and reality
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
I bought JC4 fairly cheaply a few months ago only to find they removed the base capturing mechanic that I so much enjoyed from 3. Bastards. I know it was a bit samey, but I had great fun coming up with different ways of of blowing sh*t up, much better than trying to beat a stupid clock

Sixpence

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I bought JC4 fairly cheaply a few months ago only to find they removed the base capturing mechanic that I so much enjoyed from 3. Bastards. I know it was a bit samey, but I had great fun coming up with different ways of of blowing sh*t up, much better than trying to beat a stupid clock
Yeh, same issue with me. JC3 was great to just run around blow sh*t up, it's what makes JC games so fun to play. 4 doesn't have that same appeal, this chaos meter thing ruined it.

Remove this Banner Ad