Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

So it turns out the Challenger Edition is just the 3 end game modes. You start at max level and go straight to end game. No story. No expansions. What a ******* scum move.

That sucks. A demo isn't a game.

The company who made it must have lost some serious money on that game and be desperate to get some more funds through the door. I don't think this is going to get them the result they think it will.

Still looks too hard.
Oh yeah I have no intentions of playing it. Again it's just the principal of the thing. There is an enhanced version available and they are still giving us the inferior version. From what it looks like you can't even pay to upgrade it (although this seems extremely odd...). What was looking to be a good month quickly turned to s**t.

Oh yeah I have no intentions of playing it. Again it's just the principal of the thing. There is an enhanced version available and they are still giving us the inferior version. From what it looks like you can't even pay to upgrade it (although this seems extremely odd...). What was looking to be a good month quickly turned to sh*t.
I never understood that move. They could make an easy $10 for a lot of PS5 users but they can't seem to figure it out. I do wonder if the backwards compatibility is a bit harder than expected or if it is just short sighted bean counters who think PS5 players will just buy the full retail upgraded version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they start to read the room and look to make PS Plus more inticing in the future.
After Microsoft have just bought Activision-Blizzard, they kinda need to.

Game Pass is stretching the lead massively.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back