Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Man that intro video to start yakuza 0 really gets the blood flowing.

the simpsons GIF by ciervo-blanco

Man that intro video to start yakuza 0 really gets the blood flowing.

the simpsons GIF by ciervo-blanco

The one thing that has turned some people I know off it was the typical JRPG style of story telling and quirkiness. My friends and stuff are now used to fully voiced games and western designs. Not sure of your experience with Japanese games but it's all very standard for a game from there. Once you get used to only the main story bits being voiced and all the "oh you so Japan" stuff I'm sure you'll get hooked. Just when you think you know everything the game has to offer the next chapter throws something new at you, from real estate to... whatever you're meant to call it when you're phoning the girls at the soap house. One of the biggest charm I found going through the games is watching Kamurocho evolve as it's the same setting every game. You start to get attached to the city and remember events that happened in a previous game as you're passing through. I still haven't played them all so might see if I can do that this year by starting from 0.

Not sure of your experience with Japanese games but it's all very standard for a game from there.
Very little. But I am currently in the middle of a quest where a high schooler is worried his girlfriend is selling her body for sex...

Is it just me or have they added a heap of games without saying anything?

I just downloaded a Guilty Gear game that I’m sure wasn’t on there previously.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fallout 76 is a nice addition to the free games. Never wanted to pay for it given the monumental fk up the pre orders were and then the launch bugs. But seems really fleshed out now so intrigued to see how it plays out.

Question frens.

Have one of the old 12 month PlayStation Plus cards that's been sitting around for about a year, haven't gotten around to redeeming.

Only just read up yesterday that you can actually convert it to the higher tiers.

Was about to redeem when it told me that it would just be essential and doesn't appear to be an option to convert after the fact, and you pay the difference for the length of your existing sub.

After reading a little further, it seems like my only option is to get one for the higher tiers for a month, then redeem the code after that to get it converted to the higher tier (but shorter period)

Has anyone done it like that?

EDIT: Paid for a month of extra and redeemed the the 12 Month card which gave me until mid May next year. Considering got the card half price, really happy with that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Injustice 2 already a PS plus game? I swear it's already downloaded in my library and I never would have paid for it
Its part of the PS Collection I am pretty sure.

Wasn't Injustice 2 already a PS plus game? I swear it's already downloaded in my library and I never would have paid for it

If you have one of the two highest tiers of PS Plus, the game is on there right now. You might have downloaded the game from there.

Its part of the PS Collection I am pretty sure.

I just checked and it wasn’t part of the PS Collection.

PS Plus monthly games are going to dip in quality now the Deluxe Subscription is out.

Was kind of hoping for something decent, oh well.

I bought deluxe the other day but don’t know what to download. Is there a list available online of which titles are very well known?

I’d hate to keep spending most of my time on Fortnite after buying this

PS Plus monthly games are going to dip in quality now the Deluxe Subscription is out.

Was kind of hoping for something decent, oh well.

I wouldn’t say it’s any worse, Tony Hawk, Yakuza like a dragon and Crash are all good games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I bought deluxe the other day but don’t know what to download. Is there a list available online of which titles are very well known?

I’d hate to keep spending most of my time on Fortnite after buying this

Some good games on there. Returnal, Guardians of the Galaxy, Miles Morales

The three games this month don't really interest me. But deluxe is adding a massive backlog to my already massive backlog of games.

I'm never going to get through them all in 4 lifetimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back