Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s really strange.

Have you tried signing out of your account, adding the game to your cart and then signing into your account to see if that does anything? Maybe the system will allow you to purchase the game by doing that.
I've tried every conceivable permutation of things unfortunately.

Thats been an issue with sony since the dawn of time. I believe if you contact support they'll remove the license from the PS plus version and allow you to purchase. Its stupid af.

Truly baffling they would obfuscate something where I'm trying to give them money.

Amazes me this could be an issue this long into the service. Miles behind Microsoft in this regard.

It's the same with EA Play titles. I couldn't add Mass Effect last month because it was in EA collection. The only way is to get in contact to have the license removed from one to claim on another but I CBF.

I was a regular on Battlefront 2 for years. Once it hit EA Play I sold my disc. During the year I had EA Play it went on PS Plus and I couldn't claim it (though I thought I did manage after repeated attempts). Then I decided EA Play wasn't worth it anymore since I'd finished all the other games I was playing on it. Then go to play BF2 a few days later and great, no license.

I'm not playing many of the Playstation Plus Deluxe games in the catalogue.

Going to try Persona 5 but not sure it's my cuppa tea. We'll see.

Hoping it's there for a while and not just a couple of months. Only just got to the second act of Witcher 3 then have the two expansions after that before moving on to Hogwarts Legacy. PSVR2 next week also so I'll lose some time playing that for a bit too.

Hoping it's there for a while and not just a couple of months. Only just got to the second act of Witcher 3 then have the two expansions after that before moving on to Hogwarts Legacy. PSVR2 next week also so I'll lose some time playing that for a bit too.

I think if HFW was only going to be on the service until a particular date, Sony would have put that in their press release. They did for Red Dead Redemption 2, which was only on deluxe for about 3 months.

I played the first Life Is Strange game when it came out and really enjoyed it. I reckon I will eventually replay it and grab the two LIS games from this bundle of games.

I've downloaded the LiS games but only completed Chapter 1. If I get some time over the coming weeks I might give it another shot and see if I can get into it a bit. Are they any good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first one was really good. Some real kicks in the guts along the way. I didn't play the 2nd so can't comment on that but I'd guess it would have been hard to recapture the magic they found in the first.

I've downloaded the LiS games but only completed Chapter 1. If I get some time over the coming weeks I might give it another shot and see if I can get into it a bit. Are they any good?

I did really enjoy the first game but I haven’t played any others. They are point and click/narrative/interactive style games. I’d say you will either like the genre and will enjoy LIS or they are not for you. Good opportunity to try it out.

LiS and Before the Storm are definitely worth a play through. And be sure to play the Farewell episode after those two. The episode itself isn't anything special, but the ending ... * me.

LiS2 is ok, but I found it more frustrating than anything. Due to the direction the story takes for the most part.

Haven't played the 3rd one but will at some point.

Agree with most others, first one was magic. Great story.

Number 2 still had an ok story but didn't quite match #1 in my eyes. Was still happy with it.

Some big names leaving Ps+ this month.

Interestingly Spire was also added last April, recycling titles.

Attachments

• 20230413_080525.jpg
    20230413_080525.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 45

Remove this Banner Ad

Back