Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually pretty happy this month.

Rocket League (PS4) - Get on it guys, very funny little soccer game with vehicles.
Styx Master of Shadows (PS4) - Not sure what this is
MouseCraft (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) - Been looking to get this game for a while now as I like the look of it just didn't wanna pay for it.
Entwined (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) - Not sure what that is
Rain (PS3) - Not sure
Geometry Wars 3 (PS Vita) - Not sure

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironic that the month Quiv is happy with the selection is probably one of the poorest months they've ever offed :drunk:
No way man, Rocket League is hours of fun. Get on it

Why is Geometry Wars only on PS Vita? That's probably the best game out of this month.
Just looked it up on the store, it doesn't even have a PS Vita version. Is it new to Vita and thats why its Vita only?

I'm interested in it. But it is nowhere near the level of half the months that you trashed.
Apart from Entwined and GW3 they are all completely different games for once. No longer the same game with a different skin or games that I played 20 years ago. By far the best month in a long time.

Apart from Entwined and GW3 they are all completely different games for once. No longer the same game with a different skin or games that I played 20 years ago. By far the best month in a long time.

For once?

The Guacamelee/Ether One/Hohokum/Unfinished Swan month had more variation and better games. Same for the month that had Oddworld/Valiant Hearts/Olli Olli/Counterspy

All very different experiences, all likely to be better than this month. But looking forward to playing a few of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back