Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

• Invisible, Inc (PS4)
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)
  • Hyper Void (PS4, PS3)
  • Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Color Guardians (PS4, PS Vita)
  • VVVVVV (PS Vita)

Whatever the * they are.

VVVVVVV is some kind of highly rated games within some circles, it came out on 3DS years ago, it made one of my list of games to play

• Invisible, Inc (PS4)
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)
  • Hyper Void (PS4, PS3)
  • Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Color Guardians (PS4, PS Vita)
  • VVVVVV (PS Vita)
Whatever the **** they are.

Wow PS Plus has gone downhill.
I don't have any Sony consoles anymore.
But it used to be better when i had my PS3.

Hate defending sony but its Christmas time so of course they all going to be turd games
That makes zero sense.

People are going to get PS4's as gifts, which comes with one month free PS+. Would you subscribe again with this s**t? If anything Christmas should get the big guns out, get the suckers to pay for a year and then release s**t again. This is just crap from Sony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair they've all reviewed fairly well, Tiny Troopers and Hyper Void aside. How recognisable the titles are means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Have been disappointed with Plus for a while now but it feels like it has turned into, "Well none of those games are AAAs, better pot the s**t out of the selection before I've even tried or looked into any of them."

To be fair they've all reviewed fairly well, Tiny Troopers and Hyper Void aside. How recognisable the titles are means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Have been disappointed with Plus for a while now but it feels like it has turned into, "Well none of those games are AAAs, better pot the s**t out of the selection before I've even tried or looked into any of them."
Bang on

That makes zero sense.

People are going to get PS4's as gifts, which comes with one month free PS+. Would you subscribe again with this s**t? If anything Christmas should get the big guns out, get the suckers to pay for a year and then release s**t again. This is just crap from Sony.
It's good business sense......that's why they did it. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing every December
Who would subscribe 12 months because one month of good free games ? I think most gamers are more informed about how it works then you think

"Heres a pile of s**t to welcome to to PS+". Yeah great business sense.

Sony are just being campaigners, they know people won't give up Plus as its needed for online so they don't even bother anymore. The excuse that there is no games on PS4 to give out has long drawn thin. Bring us back to the glory does of PS3 PS plus.

Just out of interest, when was the last AAA game on PS Plus? I can't remember.

Sony are just being campaigners, they know people won't give up Plus as its needed for online so they don't even bother anymore.

Does seem that way. Is that universal though? I thought some games didn't require it for multiplayer.

I'm probably ready to give it the arse but still enjoy a game of Rocket League semi-regularly, anyone know if Plus is required for that?

I'm probably ready to give it the arse but still enjoy a game of Rocket League semi-regularly, anyone know if Plus is required for that?
It is :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back