Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Dropping my service, the s**t they dished up as the 'free games' is crap I'd expect to find in the app store.
We never even became friends and party chatted :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Tales from the Borderlands, PS4
  • Abzu, PS4 (EU gets Alienation instead)
  • Blood Knights, PS3
  • Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, PS3
  • Laser Disco Defenders, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Type:Rider, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)

We never even became friends and party chatted :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You can find me on myfreecams.com.

Look for Mature92

Yay region specific free games........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Abzu, which we don't get, looks far more interesting than Alienation.

May is subscription lapse month. Might see you in June PS+

My subscription ended in September, waiting for a kick arse PSN+ game month to be motivated to renew it :(. I have not touched the ps4 in months despite OWNING games that are not PSN+ related (meaning I purchased them and thus could still play them if I wanted to, just can't be stuffed haha).

Tales from the Borderlands is excellent, easily one of the better TellTale games.

Glad EU don't get Abzu...as I recently bought it. So Alienation is a decent get, always one I wanted but never picked up. From the devs of Dead Nation which I really enjoyed so I'll definitely give that one a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you need to have any previous Borderlands knowledge for it?
Not really, there's definitely characters and reference to the Borderlands games but the story is standalone itself.

I'd say it helps, but isn't necessary.

Tales from the Borderlands is excellent, easily one of the better TellTale games.

Glad EU don't get Abzu...as I recently bought it. So Alienation is a decent get, always one I wanted but never picked up. From the devs of Dead Nation which I really enjoyed so I'll definitely give that one a go.

Yeah I really liked Dead Nation on ps3, if Alienation is similar I'd be down for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back