Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

On Life is strange, think I read somewhere a sequel was potentially in the works - maybe an E3 reveal/announcement on the cards?

Looks like a solid month. Already played Life is Strange but haven't played Killing Floor 2 (I thoroughly enjoyed the first Killing Floor) so I'll be downloading it.

Shadows of mordor was on sale so i picked that up. Gonna take a while to download thiught 32+gig.

Bit late to the party on this one is it any good? Its GOTY edition so to get goty it must go alright
Repetitive, I got bored after I reached the second map and it dawned on me that it's all the same thing.

Repetitive, I got bored after I reached the second map and it dawned on me that it's all the same thing.

Like Assassins Creed, Far Cry 4 and many other "open world" games where you do the same s**t after a while. At least they had something extra and new in the Nemesis system.

Like Assassins Creed, Far Cry 4 and many other "open world" games where you do the same s**t after a while. At least they had something extra and new in the Nemesis system.
All they had was the nemesis system. Yawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All they had was the nemesis system. Yawn.

That was not my point. At least they tried something new and tried to give the players more to do other than go to tower > kill enemies > climb tower. It's any wonder why these games have become extremely stale over the years.

Shadows of mordor was on sale so i picked that up. Gonna take a while to download thiught 32+gig.

Bit late to the party on this one is it any good? Its GOTY edition so to get goty it must go alright

Enjoyed it enough to platinum it.

July's games

Until Dawn – PS4
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series – PS4
That’s You – PS4 (4th July onwards)
Tokyo Jungle – PS3
Darkstalkers Resurrection – PS3
Don’t Die Mr Robot – PS Vita (cross-buy with PS4)
Element4l – PS Vita

Until Dawn is a great game.

Sony seem to be doubling down on the adventure genre with UD, LIS, GOT & Borderlands in the last few months.

F**k yeah. I have been waiting for Until Dawn to be on sale.

Is the GoT teltale any good, and how janky is it? Glad its free i refuse to pay for any Telltale games till they ditch the broken engine and finally make a new one

Best month for awhile. Will play Until Dawn and GoT Telltale (is it the full series or just 1 ep?)

Full series.

F**k yeah. I have been waiting for Until Dawn to be on sale.

Is the GoT teltale any good, and how janky is it? Glad its free i refuse to pay for any Telltale games till they ditch the broken engine and finally make a new one

It's good but it definitely has the usual Telltale jankiness. Didn't encounter any crashes at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back