Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Hitman Pretty solid. Have actually gone back and looked at the previous games offered and turns out there are a few 1-2 hour easy platinums for trophy whores.
I am a trophy whore, which ones are the easy platinums? I'm assuming Burly Men at Sea is one.

For Honor is pretty decent. The story is short but I've only just started the second part of it.

Just played a couple of online games and they were great fun. Fighting style is similar to Kingdom Come.
Have you tried playing on Realistic? I tried and got turned off and haven't played it again since.

Will get back into it soon, just farming trophies with Hitman on both 1 & 2.

Only played the first two missions on Realistic and they were simple. I am going through the story on normal and some parts have been pretty difficult so I can imagine Realistic being brutal. I find it easier to block when I have to read the opponent rather than wait for a red marker.

CoD 4 remastered and the Witness the only two games we are getting. :rolleyes:

zGHQb4O.gif

Pretty happy with those. MW: Remastered will be fun to go back to and The Witness looks like something I'd sink my teeth into.

How good is PS Plus?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hitman Pretty solid. Have actually gone back and looked at the previous games offered and turns out there are a few 1-2 hour easy platinums for trophy whores.

It is a pretty decent game. I have played the first couple of missions.

I'm not sure about a platinum trophy but I got a trophy'meeting the Reiper' in Paris that only 2.9% of players have earned

I loved it too but I instantly was bored once I finished all the missions once.

Not a huge fan of replaying the same mission 5+ times.
I'm doing all the opportunities as it does make it feel completely different. Unlocks/triggers different types of assassination methods.

Plus being a trophy whore, I'll play until reaching level 20 too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back