Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

For November:

Hollow Knight
Middle Earth: Shadow of War

I have both. :(

Played Shadow of War for 20 minutes and turned it off, deleted it off the console. Not sure if it was trash or I wasn't in the mood. Hollow Knight is good but I can't get into it as its not my kind of game unfortunately.

Played Shadow of War for 20 minutes and turned it off, deleted it off the console. Not sure if it was trash or I wasn't in the mood. Hollow Knight is good but I can't get into it as its not my kind of game unfortunately.
I don't think it's a bad month even though I also have Hollow Knight (for Switch). Good to see that they're also starting to give out PS5 games.

I lasted probably 40 mins before giving up on Shadow of War. It just doesn't feel good to play.

If you let PS Plus lapse, then re-sign up at a later date, do you still have access to your games and cloud saves? Or do they get removed when it lapses?

Mine expires on the 24th, if I get it cheaper on Amazon it won't arrive till the 25th. I'll be annoyed it I lose my games and saves from it lapsing by a day.

If you let PS Plus lapse, then re-sign up at a later date, do you still have access to your games and cloud saves? Or do they get removed when it lapses?

Mine expires on the 24th, if I get it cheaper on Amazon it won't arrive till the 25th. I'll be annoyed it I lose my games and saves from it lapsing by a day.

You'll have access to the games once you're re-subscribed. I would assume the saves too but I don't know for sure.

So Amazon have to physically send you something? They can't just, like, email a code or something?
Yep been melting about that all day. What a waste of time and resources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Amazon have to physically send you something? They can't just, like, email a code or something?

Yep but funnily enough mine arrived same day.

I bought JC4 fairly cheaply a few months ago only to find they removed the base capturing mechanic that I so much enjoyed from 3. Bastards. I know it was a bit samey, but I had great fun coming up with different ways of of blowing s**t up, much better than trying to beat a stupid clock

I bought JC4 fairly cheaply a few months ago only to find they removed the base capturing mechanic that I so much enjoyed from 3. Bastards. I know it was a bit samey, but I had great fun coming up with different ways of of blowing sh*t up, much better than trying to beat a stupid clock
Yeh, same issue with me. JC3 was great to just run around blow s**t up, it's what makes JC games so fun to play. 4 doesn't have that same appeal, this chaos meter thing ruined it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back