PlayStation store.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sorry if another thread exists couldn't find one. But is anyone else not able to get into the PlayStation store on ps3? I can use everything else except that is there something I don't know?

port adelaide 4 life. it's not a choice it's a lifestyle

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No keeps saying it's under maintenance. Been like it since before Xmas. Last night it froze my whole system when I tried.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So tried again was asked to update the software and then after the update was told that it is still under maintenance.

Valentino Dmitri

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
69 Bosoms Lane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rokeby GP Dancesquad
Hi Jabba - I had this problem last year*.

http://community.us.playstation.com...e-under-maintenance-for-2-weeks/td-p/40364649

This advice worked for me, but there seem to be different solutions for different people. try googling 'playstation store under maintenance bug' for other fixes.

*Sad part is, since I was only loading up the PS3 once every couple of weeks or so, it took a few months before I realised something was wrong - just figured it was the PS store's usual shitty self, haha.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hi Jabba - I had this problem last year*.

http://community.us.playstation.com...e-under-maintenance-for-2-weeks/td-p/40364649

This advice worked for me, but there seem to be different solutions for different people. try googling 'playstation store under maintenance bug' for other fixes.

*Sad part is, since I was only loading up the PS3 once every couple of weeks or so, it took a few months before I realised something was wrong - just figured it was the PS store's usual shitty self, haha.
Thank you for your advice. Got it working last night had to delete and reinstall PlayStation store.

Back