PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

I think im about 3/4 of the way through.

Easily my fav VR experience so far. Really well thought out and creative gameplay.

Even though there's no combat, (at least so far) the different little things you can do are cool, the morgue where you're scanning one of the bodies and peering over the body itself, totally sucks you into what you're doing.

And the target range I could play for hours.

Agreed with what is in the spoiler. Ending is brilliant too :)

I really need one of my mates to get one of these so I can decide what I'm going to buy... Will at least wait until the Oculus Touch gets released.

Both use depth and art so well. The game play on both use music and its impressive. The biggest it of advice for judging all vr games. Images and game play are nothing like seen through the headsets. Try bumper first, 24 dollars is low risk.
By Bumper I assume you mean Thumper?

just pre order the headset. Ill get it sometime around end of november from JB.
also pre order the new Ps4 Pro console.

been weighing up weather to get this or the Rift/Vive but I'd have to get a new computer. I like the ease in which PSVr is obtainable and only needing a console for it to run.

The rift and Vive just requires to much effort and constant updating your PC.

Not only that but I'm hanging out for The Last Guardian/God of War and haven't played Uncharted 4 yet which I loved on the PS3.

Its going to cost me a bit starting up but think PSVR is the one that's going to win the VR battle.
Im surprised microsoft haven't done one for the xbox one.

Just played some Batman VR. Holy ******* s**t it is incredible.

Shat myself of course, and turned it off now for a rest as I imagine the next part is just going to be creepy :p

Its going to cost me a bit starting up but think PSVR is the one that's going to win the VR battle.
Im surprised microsoft haven't done one for the xbox one.
Microsoft are going down the AR route rather than VR, I personally think AR has more potential as a gaming accessory.

Hints of a new wipeout game, now that be something specially on psvr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nerdcubed having the same jitters/lurching, and he got one free from Sony so he's not exactly going to bad mouth for no reason. Also has extensive time with the Vive. Beginning to wonder if the more positive experiences are coming from people who haven't had a chance to experience other VR. Be interesting to see what the Vive is priced at if/when it gets a retail release here.

Nerdcubed having the same jitters/lurching, and he got one free from Sony so he's not exactly going to bad mouth for no reason. Also has extensive time with the Vive. Beginning to wonder if the more positive experiences are coming from people who haven't had a chance to experience other VR. Be interesting to see what the Vive is priced at if/when it gets a retail release here.

PSVR is it what it is and you get what you pay for. I wouldn't doubt that the other VR options would be technically superior, and so they should be at the price point. A little unfair to compare them IMO.

PSVR is it what it is and you get what you pay for. I wouldn't doubt that the other VR options would be technically superior, and so they should be at the price point. A little unfair to compare them IMO.

I think the concern is the superiority isn't so much in the visual fidelity, but the tracking.

But yeah, let's see what the Vive is set at. If it's only going to be around $1000, really not much of a leap price wise.

I think the concern is the superiority isn't so much in the visual fidelity, but the tracking.
In terms of tracking though it is almost perfect. The only real issue I have found is the small zooming in and out and wildness of the controller. In game its un noticable except for in Tumble VR which obviously requires a bit of precisions and the moving screen *s that right up.

In terms of tracking though it is almost perfect. The only real issue I have found is the small zooming in and out and wildness of the controller. In game its un noticable except for in Tumble VR which obviously requires a bit of precisions and the moving screen ****s that right up.

Definitely mixed opinions on perfect tracking, GB and Nerdcubed both think it's shitty, and they both have extensive time with the Vive.

I fully expected the move controllers to be s**t, wish they didn't opt for those.

But yeah, let's see what the Vive is set at. If it's only going to be around $1000, really not much of a leap price wise.
$450 is a big difference psvr is entry level experience nothing more, for people concern about the extras the other 2 main vr sets provide would be on pc anyway.

$450 is a big difference psvr is entry level experience nothing more, for people concern about the extras the other 2 main vr sets provide would be on pc anyway.

I'm just going off EB prices, can probably do cheaper. Worked out as 750 for the camera and move controllers.

As far as entry level, I'd say that's GearVR. Beyond that, it's fully fledged.

Will War Thunder be PSVR enabled? That and Project Cars will be the clincher for me.
Both of those games have, or will have VR support.

Both of those games have, or will have VR support.

Sold. See you in the skies/on the race track.

Did that Zero Latency thing in Nth Melbourne a few months ago, my first VR experience. Highly recommended. Think it taught me tracking will be more important than graphics and resolution when it comes to players immersion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back