PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't get around to buying NBA.

That's sounds incredibly odd, it looks like you're basically doing the same thing in every mode, if it was dual shock only would have thought more variety would have been present (unless there's more that's not in the trailer)

As for O My Genesis, cheers for the heads up, purchased and will have a crack tomorrow. Already looks to have more depth than No Mans Sky :D
Looking at the reviews for NBA and the previews Im hearing it's a complete rip off and no one should buy it. Just a money grab using NBAs name. Save your money and dont go near.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's literally look at where you want to shoot/throw the ball and press R2. Don't get me wrong, it looks and plays nice, but it is very limited. Probably worth 15 bucks tops.

I'm going to attempt to join the brotherhood today. To save me trawling back through the thread what are the pick of the bunch games if you can only get one or two?

Try the demo when you get it.

Batman although short is brilliant
Rush of blood is alright for a scare.
VR worlds looks ok but to expensive for $55 so I'm waitin for a price drop.

Job simulator is pretty boring after about 10 minutes.

Didn't like Robinson.

Heard Rigs was good but is $86 so pretty expensive for a maybe game.

The free game psvr room is one of the best.

Pretty much waiting on resident evil and something worthwhile.

My opinion is it's too early and not worth it just yet so your better off waiting a little until more quality games come out.

Ps store only has about 20 games and 10 are short and wouldn't call them real games. Most are just short intro games like Batman.

Bugger. Lead astray by the website which I'm sure was saying in stock before I went down there. Guy suggested just buying online as the orders are filled directly from the eastern states then rather than waiting for my local perf store to get some units.

EDIT: Still says it.

upload_2016-11-26_11-30-32.png

Oh well. Have ordered online. Should be here in a week or two I guess.

Last edited:
I'm going to attempt to join the brotherhood today. To save me trawling back through the thread what are the pick of the bunch games if you can only get one or two?

Batman and maybe VR Worlds if you want a bit of everything

Has anyone played driveclub in VR

THIS IS SUCH and underrated game in normal Mode

Wondered about VR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is interesting. When I went to my local JBs on Saturday the guy said there were 4 units at the Rockingham store so he called them but was told they were all spoken for. I got my tracking notification this morning and guess where my unit is coming from? Rockingham. So it is actually on its way to my workplace now and I will be taking it home tonight. Excitement levels peaking..

It's here! It's sitting next to my desk!

xihg38M.gif

Sadly I have 4 hours of work left which I will use to studiously sit here staring at it.

It's here! It's sitting next to my desk!

xihg38M.gif

Sadly I have 4 hours of work left which I will use to studiously sit here staring at it.
What are you gonna do first?

What are you gonna do first?
Well I have to stop off at JBs on the way home to get a camera (I didn't think I'd get the unit this quick). I was thinking I'd grab VR Worlds, the horror one (can't remember what it's called - has a clown on the front), Batman. Not sure what else. Open to suggestions? Would like to get wifey involved too although she suffers from motion sickness so not really sure how she'll go.

My suggestion is there is quite a lot of demos on the PSN, give em ago before you buy too much. Will help you see what you can handle and cant handle in terms of the movement too.

Well I have to stop off at JBs on the way home to get a camera (I didn't think I'd get the unit this quick). I was thinking I'd grab VR Worlds, the horror one (can't remember what it's called - has a clown on the front), Batman. Not sure what else. Open to suggestions? Would like to get wifey involved too although she suffers from motion sickness so not really sure how she'll go.
Those are the 3 I went with and they are all great especially the price. Rush of Blood is the one you are thinking about. Do you have the Move Controllers?

Rush of Blood that's it. No don't have the move controllers and they are pre-order only atm. Will definitely look to get them when they come in though.
I'd check your local EB for stock just in case. The move controls add a whole new dimension of immersion.

Rush of Blood that's it. No don't have the move controllers and they are pre-order only atm. Will definitely look to get them when they come in though.
Rob, kill, shoot whoever you need to get the Move controllers - makes Rush of Blood and other games (such as London Heist in VR Worlds) a very unique experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Back