- Mar 20, 2007
- AFL Club
- West Coast
It seems like more of an arcade game than a simulation. Should still be fun
I've played Everyday Golf on the Vive which does it extremely well. The Vive headset is so much better than the PS one though admittedly, but it doesn't feel like it gets in the way on there.So vr golf anyone? Nice in theory but actually trying to complete a golf swing wearing that unit with all the associated cabling? Think I'll be passing.
I believe it helps but it's minuscule. Most of the work is done from the vr processing unit I am fairly sure.Wondering whether or not the step up from PS4 to PS4 Pro will have a huge affect on PSVR ?
Anyone done this ?
Never saw the point in upgrading as I don't have a 4K TV
Here are 20 moments in Blood & Truth that will make you feel like a true action hero:
- You can dual-wield a weapon in either hand and fire them!
- You can still grab ammo from your chest pouch and reload them, but for true heroics do it in slow-motion as you jump through a window or off a building.
- Reloading normally is for chumps! How about throwing your magazine in the air and catching it in your gun?
- Some weapons have extra interactions, which improve their performance. For example, put your hand over the hammer of the revolver to fan it and get a faster fire rate.
- Flick shut the revolver and sawn-off after loading them so you can fire quicker.
- Use your teeth to pull out grenade pins!
- There is so much fun to be had with grenades! You can ‘bake’ a grenade by pulling the pin before you throw it to get a slightly shorter detonation time.
- Roll grenades and bounce them off walls and they will detonate instantly if you hit your target.
- For ultimate style points, catch an enemy grenade and throw it back at them! Even better, activate precision mode and shoot the grenade before it lands to take them out! Awesome!
- You earn mods and gun skins by collecting Stars. These are awarded for mission scores, hitting hidden targets and finding collectables.
- We have silencers, extended magazines, sights and laser pointers that you can attach to the weapons in your collection!
- The gun skins are just for fun, but you can seriously show off by customizing your pump-action shotgun in hot pink or your revolver in classy gold!
- This deserves a special mention because nothing says action hero quite like the thunk of a grenade launcher. Particularly when aimed at a 4×4 or attack helicopter. You’ll unlock the grenade launcher when you play through the missions, but you can also unlock a sub-barrel grenade launcher mod for the assault rifle and semi-automatic rifle. You can quickly switch between the gun’s normal fire mode and grenade launcher with the Triangle button.
- If you just want to show off, hold down Triangle and flick your wrist to spin your gun on your trigger finger. Brilliant with a 9mm pistol, awesome with an SMG, totally off-the-scale with a pair of sawn-off shotguns!
- There are so many things you can do in the middle of a gun fight. Try turning up the car radio while taking out an enemy’s tire.
- Stagger an enemy with successful rapid fire and watch them clutch onto their injured limbs. Activate precision mode and land a lethal kill shot.
- Try out your music skills by cross fading and adding samples on the DJ decks in the casino!
- Getting headshots in precision mode will extend the time you are in it — so make sure you’re accurate!
- Give a thumbs up or your best hand gestures as you put a bullet into a gas canister.
- Knock down enemies in run ‘n’ gun sequences by driving your fist into their skulls, or for extra style, try pistol-whipping.