PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any new crossplatform games? VR is most fun when playing with my mates on Vive and Oculus but its a pain when we have to play the same two games, usually Star Trek and Rec Room. I haven't been able to find any new ones.

Can't wait for PSVR2 which will probably have good enough controllers and power from the PS5 to allow more PC games to come to Playstation.
Werewolves Within was amazing - struggle to find full lobbies lately

Werewolves Within was amazing - struggle to find full lobbies lately
When I got my headset back in 2018 I was planning to get that game, the two things that turned me off it were the price and player population. It really should be much cheaper than what it is. Why would someone looking for a multiplayer experience buy it when they could get Star Trek or Firewall for the same price.

Hopefully one day I might get a ps5..
No idea when they will even be available. Can’t get any PC parts either.

Because of the scalpers it is cheaper for me to buy a PS5, Series X, Switch OLED and probably PSVR 2 than it is to buy a gaming pc that matches the PS5s power and a Quest 2.

Someone's going to get in trouble for posting this.

xjz9iyhkcm891.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSVR2 will definitely have the best games out of all the headsets again but I think I’m happy with just getting a Quest 2 or future Quest headset.

US$549.99
Feb 22 launch
15 November pre orders

Also a bundle with horizon for US$599

Remove this Banner Ad

Back