PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to mark the calendar
Not me, going to sit this one out till I try it or it drops down in price. Had the 1st one, got a quest 2 but never really use them without feeling s**t an hour later. I wonder if the better tech will solve it but can’t be bothered wasting more money chasing the tech.

US$549.99
Feb 22 launch
15 November pre orders

Also a bundle with horizon for US$599

Is a hefty boi
  • PlayStation VR2 – $879.95 AUD: Includes PSVR2 Sense controllers + stereo headphones
  • PlayStation VR2 Call Of The Mountain Bundle –$959.95 AUD: Includes Horizon Call of the Mountain + PSVR2 Sense Controllers + stereo headphones
I'm really not sure if I enter in at that price, certainly won't be waiting as it's not gonna drop to anything reasonable any time soon. So not sure what to do.

Is a hefty boi
  • PlayStation VR2 – $879.95 AUD: Includes PSVR2 Sense controllers + stereo headphones
  • PlayStation VR2 Call Of The Mountain Bundle –$959.95 AUD: Includes Horizon Call of the Mountain + PSVR2 Sense Controllers + stereo headphones
I'm really not sure if I enter in at that price, certainly won't be waiting as it's not gonna drop to anything reasonable any time soon. So not sure what to do.
I recon it could drop in a year or two. The current console demand is keeping prices up but normally the tech would go down pretty quickly. The first one was $550 on release without controllers and they dropped it by $150 18 months later.

It's actually not that badly priced in comparison, especially if you add on controllers, headphones, current inflation / shipping expenses.

I'll probably chuck one on pre-order and wait and see the games list before I commit. I don't expect a price drop any time soon so games are the only decider here. Keen for Crossfire. Hopefully we can get stuff like a Farpoint 2 and Blood & Truth 2. No horror stuff please.

Ugh. Only JB have it up but want the full price now :(

Edit: After a bit of digging I found it on the EB site. Pre ordered the Call of the Mountain bundle.
I've put a tentative pre-order at Amazon (showing well above RRP too annoyingly), but they require $0 upfront so I can cancel anytime between now and release....and I probably won't and will pay in full and barely play it. :moustache:

and I probably won't and will pay in full and barely play it. :moustache:
This is my concern. I bought the first one mainly as an "investment" into the future of the PSVR so hoping this one will actually grab my attention and I'll use it.

This is my concern. I bought the first one mainly as an "investment" into the future of the PSVR so hoping this one will actually grab my attention and I'll use it.
What is the life of a gamer, but buying a whole bunch of s**t you'll never play anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m kind of excited now I have a preorder, hopefully a few more game announcements in the lead up to launch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I went in over the weekend and paid off the rest, I’m not as hyped for this yet, hopefully more announcements to come.

What I’d love to see if a good road map, what’s coming in the next 18 months.

I’m planning on borrowing my Brother in laws PSVR one to test drive before PSVR2.

Is there any other way to get the adapter apart from Playstation?

Mucked around with a few games this afternoon, Star Wars Squadrons is an amazing experience. Couldn’t wipe the smile off my face when sitting in the cockpit of that X-Wing!

I can definitely see where the improvement might come from with PSVR2. It seems a touch blurry around the edges and the light got in around my eyes.

The addition of analog sticks and button placement on the new controllers are going to make a big difference.

Cannot wait for PSVR2 now!

I’m starting to get cold feet on the PSVR2.

Just saw an article where Sony have cut production in half already due to a lack of preorders.

Thinking I may be better to pull out now and wait and see how it goes.

I’m starting to get cold feet on the PSVR2.

Just saw an article where Sony have cut production in half already due to a lack of preorders.

Thinking I may be better to pull out now and wait and see how it goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back