PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 300 saved and PS3 sitting there collecting dust

Probably get 130-140 for that

Going to be exciting times ahead.

There will be plenty in stock at release ....I never pre order anything

lol tell that to people who had to wait a few weeks to get the PS4 because they were sold out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish everything could have installment options. Like a new mattress I really need.
You could just put x amount of dollars away each week :p

I don't mind not getting this at launch. In a lot of ways this is a format war like Beta vs VHS or Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD.

Probably only one or two of these VR devices becomes the mainstream standard. Getting the wrong one is a costly mistake.

Plus there is the benefit if there ends up being some mainstream fault it should be rectified in later stock

I don't mind not getting this at launch. In a lot of ways this is a format war like Beta vs VHS or Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD.

Probably only one or two of these VR devices becomes the mainstream standard. Getting the wrong one is a costly mistake.

Plus there is the benefit if there ends up being some mainstream fault it should be rectified in later stock

Price point is the big draw card of the PVR though isn't it? Will there be more consumer friendly versions of the Rift etc?

Pre-ordered mine today, i hope the 2nd shipment is only like a 2 week wait.

Well Australia took 5 hrs to sell out, but Amazon uk and Germany took 5 seconds to sell out. They will sell for heaps on Ebay.

The PS4 Camera went up 900% in sales on Amazon since yesterday.

Pre-ordered mine today, i hope the 2nd shipment is only like a 2 week wait.

Well Australia took 5 hrs to sell out, but Amazon uk and Germany took 5 seconds to sell out. They will sell for heaps on Ebay.

The PS4 Camera went up 900% in sales on Amazon since yesterday.
Wait for the re-sellers to have them up for $1000 in the first week.

Wait for the re-sellers to have them up for $1000 in the first week.
more, people were paying $1500 or more for a PS4. i think some were even selling for close to $1500 US

They will all show up after E3 when the full launch lineup and more AAA support is announced.

EDIT: But hopefully not many scalpers got a pre-order.

Rumor from Neogaf on first shipment numbers, so like 10 units per store or less. thats why they were sold out by 5PM yesterday.

Spoke to a Playstation Rep in the UK today, and he gave me some information that some of you might value.

12,000 move units being distributed to the UK, and that is it for October! He described it as a 'similar situation elsewhere' (as in in other countries).

The way he described it, Sony are just 'piloting' the device with a small audience.

This would explain why it sold out so quickly, not excessive demand. Good luck getting one in 2016 if you don't have a preorder already. I suspect scalpers are going to make a killing from those that they picked up.

Game stores are limited to 10 preorders per store, and you can still get them at game. I preordered one at 3pm today (it's now 5pm) and they said they still had six left. So if you do want one, in-store may be an option.

Take it with a grain of salt though, not sure if the info is public knowledge but in the past the guy has been pretty reliable informing me about upcoming games etc

EDIT: and only 100,000 for all of Europe. Amazon Germany sold out its first shipment in 25 seconds and is responsible for Germany, Austria and Switzerland

Watched a video from Gamespot talking about Job Simulator on PSVR. Said it was unwieldy in a surgeon simulator sense. From what I've seen (HTC Vive videos) that is not an intended design... Boy I hope this watered down version of VR doesn't do damage to the future of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back