PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Has the headset been jailbroken yet? Beatsaber really benefits from the community stuff (which obviously requires some third party modding due to licensing issues)
Teams are obviously working on it. One mob posts reasonably frequently on the sub reddit and seems to be getting close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After nearly 5 years of waiting for Beat Saber to go on sale and it never happening I have finally decided to bite the bullet and pay full price. The Queen pack was just too tempting for me. Keen to get home tonight and give it a crack.

After nearly 5 years of waiting for Beat Saber to go on sale and it never happening I have finally decided to bite the bullet and pay full price. The Queen pack was just too tempting for me. Keen to get home tonight and give it a crack.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, Beat Saber is one of the few VR experiences that had any longevity for me. Lots of copy cats around but none quite as satisfying IMO.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, Beat Saber is one of the few VR experiences that had any longevity for me. Lots of copy cats around but none quite as satisfying IMO.
The main reason I never pulled the trigger earlier is the base game music isn't really my style so I couldn't justify the purchase to myself. I've got no doubt it will be a fun game but I am a rock guy. Queen lured me in and now I've got it I can at least purchase the few rock-ish songs out there individually.

The main reason I never pulled the trigger earlier is the base game music isn't really my style so I couldn't justify the purchase to myself. I've got no doubt it will be a fun game but I am a rock guy. Queen lured me in and now I've got it I can at least purchase the few rock-ish songs out there individually.

I grabbed the Queen pack and thankfully the kids prefer to play with the Queen songs rather than most of the other trash on there.

I have never felt so useless at a game as I have with Beat Saber

Last edited:
I grabbed the Queen pack and thankfully the kids prefer to play with the Queen songs rather than most of the other trash on there.

I have felt so useless at a game as I have with Beat Saber
No rhythm mate?

Rhythm is fine, it's processing the arrows on the blocks that's my problem. I struggle through on low levels, then teen daughter jumps on and smashes through it on the hard levels. Absolutely demoralising :D
I now completely understand. Jesus christ this is harder than I realised. Didn't realise I had to bob and weave around s**t either. 😂

I now completely understand. Jesus christ this is harder than I realised. Didn't realise I had to bob and weave around s**t either. 😂

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Anyone know if PSVR 1 is worth anything traded in? That’s if EB Games would even accept it at all..they don’t pick up the phone so I can’t ask them.

Pavlov has quickly become one of my favourite games. Zero motion sickness now and getting used to the maps etc. Can't wait for it to go cross play so we get a larger player base though. Some nights games are scarce.
Always wanted to play that but it never came over to PS4 from PC. Apparently it is crossplay with PC too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back