dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Seen a few articles stating April release

The few videos I've seen look awesome

I think this tool has so many possibilities ...I could climb the Eiffel Tower ...swim the English Channel

Ride stages of the Tour de France ........visit space

I saw a demo of the walk where a guy you walk across tight rope Between buildings

This was based on the film of the true story that's being released as a movie.....

I'm in the very very excited camp about this technology, games and other possibilities that it has.

I wonder if you're wearing the VR headset will other people be able to see what you're seeing in the TV

Mooted prices are around $500 bucks. Will start building up my PayPal now!

I could even see the possibility of people with anxiety and depression being able to use to overcome these conditions by creating worlds that can tackle these conditions and illnesses.

Exciting times indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the topic of VR and gaming itself.

I wonder if it'll really ever take off tho. This has been tried before countless times by other gaming systems and all failed.

Same with the wii in a way, and kinect and move, etc. It's just too gimmicky or impractical to be a staple.

If there's a REAL future in this, I'd actually think MS's hololens has the idea -- ie, Star Trek's holographic combat/simulation room. Holograms > VR imo.

Yes I did

And didn't see it ...there was one on other Vrs bout not ps4 specific
You are the last post in the other thread which pretty much became a PSVR specific thread.

microsoft's is the halolens, right?

that'll push the envelope beyond sony's vr.

Hololens is AR not VR. and Hololens only has a FoV of a 15inch monitor from 2ft away, and its battery life is worse then the DS4
Someone on Neogaf measured what the FoV would be like and its this
1qODg4m.jpg

Not this Bullshit MS showed last year
7AOKXEb.gif

Ill get the PS:VR if the price kits that were leaked are correct with a bundle [PSVR, PS4 Camera and 2 Move remotes] $428US and the PSVR alone for $299US

it needs both the PS4 Camera and move remotes to use, But i have both so i would only need the PSVR

Hololens is AR not VR. and Hololens only has a FoV of a 15inch monitor from 2ft away, and its battery life is worse then the DS4
Someone on Neogaf measured what the FoV would be like and its this
1qODg4m.jpg

Not this Bullshit MS showed last year
7AOKXEb.gif

Ill get the PS:VR if the price kits that were leaked are correct with a bundle [PSVR, PS4 Camera and 2 Move remotes] $428US and the PSVR alone for $299US

it needs both the PS4 Camera and move remotes to use, But i have both so i would only need the PSVR

I sold my move controllers with my PS3

But these can be had cheaply from eBay, I already have the camera so I will just get the head set

I already have $250 neatly tucked away in my PayPal account .....So will be good to go when it's released

I personally think it will revolutionise gaming

You really are the mr grumpy of the big footy video games threads hey

Give it a rest
Not really grumpy at all. Just call it as I see it. Sure it ruffles peoples feathers, but thats what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back