Rumour Pleasantries From The Plungie Pool - 2023 Rumours (SUNS Posters ONLY!*)

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Daniel Giansiracusa bringing a lot of syllables to the table.

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Sam day out

Like Davies - Uniake in.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How good would it be if they surprised us with a genuine A grader. Would make supporting a whole lot easier!!
Speaking of which, driving away from Metricon the other night after the VFL game who should we be next to at the lights but Rory ******* Atkins-driving an Haval!This makes me think he may not be on as much cash as we think or he's just a canny scot

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
We all know it's Matt Crouch, we just don't want to say it because no-one likes vomiting in their mouth-unless you're a penguin-which I'm not-so yeah, no I'm not going to give it air
But it's Matt Crouch for sure
Sometimes I'd like to be a penguin, but mostly I'd rather be an orca
Matt Crouch is not an orca

We all know it's Matt Crouch, we just don't want to say it because no-one likes vomiting in their mouth-unless you're a penguin-which I'm not-so yeah, no I'm not going to give it air

Matt Crouch is a crab. Ave of 247.4 metres gained this season suggests he spends most of his time going sideways.

Emerald Sun

All Australian
Mar 16, 2022
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He gets a lot of the ball but in reality he's a midfield version of Rory Atkins.
We're stupid enough to give him a 5 x 600K contract :sick:

Corkie

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2013
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast United
Ben Long

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Ben Long

Is this your account?

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I think we can finally put a face to the rumour now. It would appear we're very much in the running for Tarryn Thomas again so that's rumour number 1.

Rumour number 2 is we're trying very hard to secure both extensions for Noah Anderson and Matt Rowell over the summer. We saw this last year with Ben King and we know he did put pen to paper so I'm quietly confident we can secure Noah and Rowelly before round 1 next year.

Back