News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“There’s been a lot of talk around Izak Rankine, I think it was three weeks ago I said 95 per cent (chance he would go to Adelaide),” Dillon said.

“I can tell you over the weekend and earlier this week, that deal, he nearly pulled out of that deal to go to the Crows.

“We had the father of a Gold Coast player here (up in Gold Coast) over the last couple of nights, they’ve done a remarkable job trying to get him (Rankine) to stay to the point he was on the cusp of totally backflipping and not going (to Adelaide).

“But I believe it will still happen (and Rankine will get to Adelaide).”
Dillon's comments.

Didn't "we" try to shame Danger into staying with us following the death of the coach?
Story as I heard it was in the immediate aftermath Danger offered to sign and we told him he was making a decision in an emotional moment and that wasn't the way to make a decision about his future.

I kinda hope that isn’t true.
Danger himself said he knew he wanted to go home in preseason and told Walsh the night before he was murdered that he was leaving.

In hindsight Danger should have stayed the extra two years and then gone to Geelong, Adelaide would have won a Premiership in 16 or 17 if he was still with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dillon's comments.

In what reality does anyone read this sh!t and think, ‘yeah this sounds plausible, actually, better go on BigFooty and project my unfounded anxiety over this with other like-minded individuals..’

Take a deep breath. There’s going to be 1000 more articles like this over the next few months.

People are wracking their brains going ‘oh my god did KD talk to that dad, did they let the info leak? Maybe he spoke to Rankine himself, OMG, maybe it was Rucci got the inside info, he hates The Crows…’

Maybe, just maybe, absolutely none of this happened, and it’s a radio station trying to get listeners on board and extra clicks to their articles…

Pull your heads in.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Danger himself said he knew he wanted to go home in preseason and told Walsh the night before he was murdered that he was leaving.

In hindsight Danger should have stayed the extra two years and then gone to Geelong, Adelaide would have won a Premiership in 16 or 17 if he was still with us.
Might not have a Brownlow if he was with us in 2016 though.

In what reality does anyone read this sh!t and think, ‘yeah this sounds plausible, actually, better go on BigFooty and project my unfounded anxiety over this with other like-minded individuals..’

Take a deep breath. There’s going to be 1000 more articles like this over the next few months.

People are wracking their brains going ‘oh my god did KD talk to that dad, did they let the info leak? Maybe he spoke to Rankine himself, OMG, maybe it was Rucci got the inside info, he hates The Crows…’

Maybe, just maybe, absolutely none of this happened, and it’s a radio station trying to get listeners on board and extra clicks to their articles…

Pull your heads in.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Settle down. I can’t see too many freaking out about the news, except for you. It was shared and discussed.

But the dad is clearly Lukosius’s dad and Dillon is unlikely to have just made it up, so in all likelihood it happened.

Settle down. I can’t see too many freaking out about the news, except for you. It was shared and discussed.

But the dad is clearly Lukosius’s dad and Dillon is unlikely to have just made it up, so in all likelihood it happened.

You just made that up. You have no idea if ANY of that happened.

You just made that up. You have no idea if ANY of that happened.
I am guessing it’s Lukosius dad, given the SANFL ties, I’m sure Dillon would know him.

Now did Dillon make it up? I highly doubt he did, he doesn’t come across as someone who makes s**t up, he ain’t Rucci. He’s been saying all along that Rankine was a lock so it’s a big call to fabricate a story that he no longer is.

Plus we know based on what Suns players have said publicly they are trying to convince him to stay.

Put it all together and it’s not out of the realms of possibility and sure doesn’t warrant your reaction.

I completely agree with this.

Part of me hopes Danger doesn't win a flag at Geelong just so he can always wonder "what if I stayed in Adelaide"

Is this player worth 800?

Not a rhetorical question… genuinely interested what people th
It depends really. I think around $650k is more what a top young FP is technically worth. But if you are prying a happy player from another club you probably have to pay in the proximity of 25% overs to make it happen.

So based on that $800k is a probably the right amount that it would cost to make him leave.

From there you just have to decide if you're willing to dangle the carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back