Please delete my account

Chief

Admin
Dec 1, 1999
AFL Club
Carlton
How to have your account deleted:

Just ask an Admin via https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/misc/contact/ and we'll set your account to Cancelled.

We will not generally remove all of a user's posts as this will kill any thread the user has created.

If you have posts with personally identifying information, please supply a list of post URLs (right click the post number at the top right of any post to copy the URL) and we can help you clean those up.

Last edited:

lilandonaki

Cancelled
Sep 20, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
hey admins

could you please delete my account? reason is ive got way too many usernames and passwords to remember, plus, i dont come online often enough or post

sorry, but thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24

Hall of Famer
Dec 23, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does deletion lead to the deletion of all posts made by the user, or is it a cancellation sort of thing?

If you wanted all of your posts erased, is there anyway to achieve that? Seeking to go on global ignore would largely achieve this right?

Chief

Admin
Dec 1, 1999
AFL Club
Carlton
You can manually go around and wipe your posts, but otherwise, no we won't delete every post you've ever written as it would break many threads.

"Deleting" your account is just cancelling the account, and we can remove your email from the system as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty Bird

Pokémon Master
Aug 1, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#BostonStrong #RiseUp
You mean move the stats from your banned account to the one you created to get around the ban? Sure thing.
I didn't create this to get around a ban.
i_want_smack was made to get around the ban, I then was without an account for a few weeks, then I asked GG to ask Fred (who gave me the ban) if I could come back with a new account, he said I could. Woodson created this for me with random details and an email address I dont even know of, he gave me the password and I've gone on from there :)

Fred

Premium Platinum
Nov 17, 2000
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Roys FFC
There's no problem with having you back but merging with a banned account is not on.

Why you needed someone else to make the account is strange to say the least.

Dirty Bird

Pokémon Master
Aug 1, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#BostonStrong #RiseUp
There's no problem with having you back but merging with a banned account is not on.

Why you needed someone else to make the account is strange to say the least.
I didn't have another email address (was already used for the i_want_smack alias) and I couldn't sign up with an already used email account.
Someone I knew had a spare email address, so he set it up :)

Top Bottom