Please don't beat us

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll more than likely storm home from a 40 point deficit to lose by a goal or two.

Our fifth loss for the year by less than 9 points, plus the draw where we threw away victory.

It's great to see us show some fighting spirit but the skill errors for the majority of the game was absolutely terrible. Grant Thomas was right with what he said after the game.

Nick Riewoldt - SIGN HIM UP AND GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE WANTS!

Originally posted by sainter
We'll more than likely storm home from a 40 point deficit to lose by a goal or two.

Our fifth loss for the year by less than 9 points, plus the draw where we threw away victory.

It's great to see us show some fighting spirit but the skill errors for the majority of the game was absolutely terrible. Grant Thomas was right with what he said after the game.

Nick Riewoldt - SIGN HIM UP AND GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE WANTS!
It was about our 11th or 12th result under 13 points!

We have only won like 2 of them aswell!!

Geez guys.

Since I have such a powerful influence down at the club I will speak to the match committee & the playing group & see what I can organise.

Due to mixed requests I will try my best to give you an even balance of good & bad football in the same game from my mob.

Just to be different for a change.
:D

Originally posted by BT
Gwan Sainters bury 'em! We want 4th spot & another crack at Brisbane :)

Carna Sainters!!!

Wouldn't you have to have, oh I don't know, beat Sydney for that?;)

Play nice Saints.

Originally posted by sainter

Or you lead all day then lose by a goal or two.

And that's what happened.

Bad luck Sainters. Gave us a hell of a fright and you have the talent and potential on that list to do alot of damage next year.

cheers and well played...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN

Or you lead all day then lose by a goal or two.

And that's what happened.

Bad luck Sainters. Gave us a hell of a fright and you have the talent and potential on that list to do alot of damage next year.

cheers and well played...

Cheers, but losing's not good enough & I'm gutted. Completely gutted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back