newcs

Club Legend
May 16, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
He did so such for your club, first captain, first browmlow. He didn't leave the Sun's because he didn't like them. He wanted to go home to be with his family because they needed him, we tragically found out how true it was. Geelong were saddened to see him go to Gold Coast but they still showed him massive respect when he played Geelong. I hope you guys can do the same. Believe me, it's not very often that the Kardinia Park crowd stand up and applaud an opposition goal.

He did so such for your club, first captain, first browmlow. He didn't leave the Sun's because he didn't like them. He wanted to go home to be with his family because they needed him, we tragically found out how true it was. Geelong were saddened to see him go to Gold Coast but they still showed him massive respect when he played Geelong. I hope you guys can do the same. Believe me, it's not very often that the Kardinia Park crowd stand up and applaud an opposition goal.

BS. The family have been a train wreck for 20 years. He went home because his missus wasn't happy up on the GC.

assuming he plays, that is. :p

also, i distinctly remember almost every home game gaz played for us, the sections of the crowd that were of the opposition supporters (usually a larger percentage of suns supporters) would boo him, even the cats fans.

it's part and parcel of our game when a good player leaves one club for another that they get booed. i'm sure a lot of people are grateful for the time he spent at our club, but the reality is he's not in the red and gold anymore. i personally won't, but he more than likely still will get booed.

any further suns vs cats chat can go in the match thread. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back