Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeGrljusich

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2009
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nice try. He was recruited in 2003. If it happened in 2005 it happened during his time at the club.

My bad, he made his debut in 2005.

Still wondering what the big deal is.

Were the currrent drug rules in place back then? To my knowledge NO.

Was he convicted of an offense? NO.

Was he placed in an education program? YES.

Was he obliged to inform anyone about this? NO.

Are you trying to score cheap points? DEFINITELY.

Public Enemy No1

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Azzurri Juventus
Freo flogs trying to deflect again....Drug culture being swept under the carpet..

So Freo knew about Johnsons drug habit since 2005 and have done nothing about it ??????

But still they try take the 'high road' from a position of ignorance !!! Tip of the ICEberg from what I have heard.

Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Oct 3, 2001
Darwin NT/Mt Lawley WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
MUFC, Swan Districts
Freo flogs trying to deflect again....Drug culture being swept under the carpet..

So Freo knew about Johnsons drug habit since 2005 and have done nothing about it ??????

But still they try take the 'high road' from a position of ignorance !!! Tip of the ICEberg from what I have heard.

Read post #19 again, bell end. :rolleyes:

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hang on mate. I haven't seen Pav shirtless being arrested in daylight Northbridge so far, personally.
icon12.gif

I don't think Jonno has stolen any prescription pads off the club Doctor either.

or been caught in a phone conversation with a known drug dealer thanking him for the Special K.

or jumped on any taxi's outside of a hospital totally out of it.

or he didn't flatline in a Las Vegas hospital.

neither did he get caught importing and dealing steroids.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

idiot!

SS_Fury

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
chicago bears, bulls
sometimes i guess...would be nice to have conversation without the whole freo vs wce thing.
He got caught, big whoop. Others are more fortunate

kfleong2000

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
Is there really that much difference between here and the Bay?

I don't think so.

I hope there is a bigger difference, but if posters continue to confuse this board with the Bay and stirring controversial s**t up that they know is misguided, misinformed, or just plain wrong (and I'm including the OP and many posters in this thread), then why bother with the distinction?

Lead by example and try and at least distinguish your own Bay 13 and non-Bay 13 personas. But what do I know?

Illinois Nazi

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Jul 8, 2002
Why? You stalking me?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Whoever's winning
So Fremantle turn out to have been hiding the druggies since 2005, just like West Coast were. Oh that's right, they "didn't know". And for all the Freo supporters on the moral high ground, I think Johnson on his own now has two more drug convictions than the entire Eagles team had.

GeorgeGrljusich

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2009
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
I hope there is a bigger difference, but if posters continue to confuse this board with the Bay and stirring controversial s**t up that they know is misguided, misinformed, or just plain wrong (and I'm including the OP and many posters in this thread), then why bother with the distinction?

Lead by example and try and at least distinguish your own Bay 13 and non-Bay 13 personas. But what do I know?

The only real difference between here and the Bay is the deliberately inflammatory thread titles.

The discussion invariably ends up the same old, same old. And, in many cases, the discussion is more informative and balanced in the Bay than it is here.

Not all, but many.

Illinois nazi's post above is proof of this.

And no, I have no alias.

Illinois Nazi

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Jul 8, 2002
Why? You stalking me?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Whoever's winning
The only real difference between here and the Bay is the deliberately inflammatory thread titles.

The discussion invariably ends up the same old, same old. And, in many cases, the discussion is more informative and balanced in the Bay than it is here.

Not all, but many.

Illinois nazi's post above is proof of this.

And no, I have no alias.

The only real difference for you it seems is that it's now your club on the receiving end. Most Dockers fans have been very happy to dish it out on the drugs issue up until now. But suddenly it's all "oh it's no big deal, everyone in society does it" and "what they do in their own time isn't anybody's business".

Hypocrites.

GeorgeGrljusich

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2009
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
The only real difference for you it seems is that it's now your club on the receiving end. Most Dockers fans have been very happy to dish it out on the drugs issue up until now. But suddenly it's all "oh it's no big deal, everyone in society does it" and "what they do in their own time isn't anybody's business".

Hypocrites.

You should have got a job as an extra in Russell Crowes Robin Hood.

s**t movie and s**t poster.

But both like drawing very long bows.

Go and have a lie down.

chardonnay

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2010
east of Widgiemooltha
AFL Club
West Coast
Shame to see the extreme fringe Eagles fans SO quick to put the boot in ... with the AFL 3 strike policy, we have morons questioning Freo not mentioning the earlier conviction ... morons, dills, twirps: fair dinkum lenny lowlifes.
The Pauline Hansen clones are out there !! :thumbsdown:

Public Enemy No1

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Azzurri Juventus
The hypocrisy of freo fans is STAGGERING....

Seems like everyone associated with Freo have their heads firmly buried in the ground:rolleyes:

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Question is, will he seek a trade to West Coast. He would be captain by now and no suspension with all of his antics.;)

No, a clean club wouldnt look at him. Our tainted players have been transported to Richmond, StKilda. North and Carlton.

Perhaps it is best he stays with his ferrel mates.

Two strikes?

Mind you society felt his antics worthy of a $500 fine. I copped $200 for leaving my rail pass at home.

Who is right?

coasting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardies
Shame to see the extreme fringe Eagles fans SO quick to put the boot in ... with the AFL 3 strike policy, we have morons questioning Freo not mentioning the earlier conviction ... morons, dills, twirps: fair dinkum lenny lowlifes.
The Pauline Hansen clones are out there !! :thumbsdown:

That's pretty funny. Even the media are saying his future is in doubt while some Docker fans themselves wanted him booted out. So its gone from a 'one off' incident to a 'two off' incident 5 years apart. You would have to be a complete nuffy to believe nothing else happened in that time span :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back