Please explain this joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Natalie Portman is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Vanity Fair Oscars party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her in New Girl. She laughs. I get my drink.

"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Natalie Portman? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.

Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.

"Got a spare?" she asks.

"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.

"Conversation with me, duh."

I laugh.

"What's so funny?" she protests.

"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?" I extend my lighter towards her, shielding it from the wind, then sparking it with a snap.

"You get used to it," she says, daintily blowing her first puff over her shoulder.

"What would you do if you weren't an actress?" I ask.

"Teaching, I think."

"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"

"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"

"Bermuda," I say.

"Oh wow. That's lovely."

"It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."

"What could possibly be not to your liking in Bermuda?" she inquires.

"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

I dont get it but everyone on FB says its the funniest s**t theyve ever read.

I dont think I got sent the whole joke

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

CaringIncompleteArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Don't think its anything other than a silly internet copypasta. One of those "in jokes" from s**t meme pages that they for some reason find hilarious that has leaked out into the wild.

Ok. I just assumed half the joke was missing because it made no sense with what people were writing in the comments.... "read this where you can hide your erection".... "OMG IM SCRRAMING HAHA!!"

* off

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't think its anything other than a silly internet copypasta. One of those "in jokes" from s**t meme pages that they for some reason find hilarious that has leaked out into the wild.

I agree... it's not funny at all but I reckon there's an element of this for those people losing their s**t over it:

XS5LK.gif

And on a side note this joke just appeared on my facebook. Yeah okay Zuckerberg, as if you aint reading my browsing history. Had not even heard of it until this thread.

It's a popular meme on the prequelmemes subreddit on reddit.com

And yes, I find it funny, because they have managed to satirise almost every line of the prequel trilogy. Most of it is too forced and not funny but it's interesting seeing how much they can beat a dead horse.

And on a side note this joke just appeared on my facebook. Yeah okay Zuckerberg, as if you aint reading my browsing history. Had not even heard of it until this thread.
I like to randomly say words into my phone when facebook is open for stuff I have no interest in - and within days I get ads

eg I say bikini, need a bikini, need to shop for a bikini

and ads for bikinis appear

did the same saying bake a cake. I like cakes. need to buy a cake. and again, ads appear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to randomly say words into my phone when facebook is open for stuff I have no interest in - and within days I get ads

eg I say bikini, need a bikini, need to shop for a bikini

and ads for bikinis appear

did the same saying bake a cake. I like cakes. need to buy a cake. and again, ads appear.
Now you should have legal aid adds turning up

And shrinks and psychologist services. Lifeline ect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back