Not open for further replies.

Hot Diggity

All Australian
Jun 19, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dear Geelong fans,

We hate each other. We know that.

We have both had some great fun in the last 10-12 years tooing and froing with barbs, bile and at times grudging respect for our respective achievements.

But! Feel free to ridicule, humiliate, gloat in our absolute ineptitude. Now is your chance. There's no come back from us in the foreseeable future. You can say what you like about our current state, I can only agree. I'll probably even "like" some of you posts!

I must have mistaken my sports bet today picking Gunstall to get 3,4,5,6 goals at ever ascending odds. I guess it was actually for the entire Hawthorn side, and i'd still have lost on the bet!

Gotta say, the difference between 'Good' Hawthorn and 'Bad' Hawthorn nowadays is as wide as the Pacific Ocean. They were just hot garbage tonight. Patton going down again was a bit sad, you could see his distress. Never good to see, i guess the Benjamin Button-esque Burgoyne playing longer after his degenerative knee in the late '00's than he had before it must have used up all the injury luck at the club.

• Banned
The only thing more pathetic than Hawthorn's performance tonight is this thread.
That's the spirit! :tearsofjoy:

PS: If it is so pathetic why did you respond to it then? Go on, you really do want to say something don't you?

I must have mistaken my sports bet today picking Gunstall to get 3,4,5,6 goals at ever ascending odds. I guess it was actually for the entire Hawthorn side, and i'd still have lost on the bet!

Gotta say, the difference between 'Good' Hawthorn and 'Bad' Hawthorn nowadays is as wide as the Pacific Ocean. They were just hot garbage tonight. Patton going down again was a bit sad, you could see his distress. Never good to see, i guess the Benjamin Button-esque Burgoyne playing longer after his degenerative knee in the late '00's than he had before it must have used up all the injury luck at the club.
As much as I hate the hawks I have so much respect for silk he’s a champion

As much as I hate the hawks I have so much respect for silk he’s a champion

He is without question. The Hawks have in particular raided the Giants for some injured bargains, Scully, Patton of course and the ill-fated O'Rourke. I guess some come off, Burgoyne has been an astonishingly valuable and superstar player for them for over 10 seasons now, instrumental in their hat-trick of Flags. But others, like us with Mitchell White, Mitch Clark and Hamish McIntosh, Marcus Drum et al got probably 9/10ths of not a lot.

Oh, and lolhawks...Bunch'O'duds :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back