Please help me bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

You could put on a cut up naval uniform, cover yourself in fake blood and go as Lord Mountbatten.

I laughed.

I shouldn't. My mum woke me up and dragged me out of bed to listen to the radio news. She's never forgiven "those Fenian bastards" and it's hard for me to see what the fuss was about Louis von Battenberg, but I suppose most people of her generation were brought up to think of "Home" and the Royal Family as the nearest thing to heaven and deities that a mere Australian would ever hope to see.

Edit for the OP: Go on a crash course pizza and burger diet, gain 50kg and go as Meatloaf.

I laughed.

I shouldn't. My mum woke me up and dragged me out of bed to listen to the radio news. She's never forgiven "those Fenian bastards" and it's hard for me to see what the fuss was about Louis von Battenberg, but I suppose most people of her generation were brought up to think of "Home" and the Royal Family as the nearest thing to heaven and deities that a mere Australian would ever hope to see.

Edit for the OP: Go on a crash course pizza and burger diet, gain 50kg and go as Meatloaf.
You've just described my Zimbabwean rels perfectly, they're also of that generation and more English than the bloody English.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back