Moved Thread Please help the AFC produce a half-decent clash strip

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn all these clash guernsey's are hideous.

D is the only one which is tolerable.

Why did they have to bring the giant bird heads back? It looks s**t as a logo and it looks even worse on a guernsey.

So after producing horrendous clash strips for years, the Adelaide Football Club had a decent one for 2016/17 - white with three stripes. Simple. No nonsense. No gimmicks. No raptor heads.

The club has just posted the options for 2018/19 - and yep, the raptor head is back.

Please help us get the most "normal" strip available by voting Option D. Bump it up over 50%!

I have faith in you Big Footy. Don't let us down. For the sake of everyone's eyes.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-09-13/vote-for-the-2018-clash-guernsey
Against my trolling instincts I voted for D. Thrice.

If we meet in the finals I expect you will do the right thing and let us win.

Delete thread. You know most of the numpts on here will vote for raptor head to troll us.

It's the internet ffs.

The SANFL strip is killer, should just use that.

f30d5ee1a4b398e3dfe01469a10a02ea

Go go Power rangers

All have a Camry badge just like the car so they're all good. But against my instincts I voted D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with just sticking with the same design and altering the colours?

We (finally!) do it, the Bulldogs do it, Richmond do it. Then you get teams like Hawthorn and Adelaide who invent utter s**t.
Dogs learnt the hard way last year when they had to wear their ”dog on the side” clash strip against us last finals series. Crows will learn the same lesson if we all jump on E and the AFL directs them to play finals in it next year.

FFS Adelaide is it so hard?

View attachment 415491
Unfortunately the AFL demands over 50% white for at least one clash jumper.

I know someone who had a fair bit to do with designing the current white clash jumper. He is pissed! He says one of the main reasons we went to the hooped clash strip was to look more authentic. Any of the proposed jumpers will take us back 10 years...

Closing this thread as it really isn't suited to here. If you'd like to continue the discussion we already have a thread on this board, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back