Please help

Remove this Banner Ad

Wedge McManus

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So I work at a firm called Initech and I keep getting the error code 'PC load letter on our printer'. It's actually driving me insane!!!! Because it's slowed me right down, the boss has just asked me to work Saturday so I'm pretty upset. Can anyone help me?

MKMatty

Busy Vibin'
Jul 14, 2014
South West WA
AFL Club
West Coast
So I work at a firm called Initech and I keep getting the error code 'PC load letter on our printer'. It's actually driving me insane!!!! Because it's slowed me right down, the boss has just asked me to work Saturday so I'm pretty upset. Can anyone help me?
Assuming you aren't quoting the movie Office Space, PC stands for 'Paper Cartridge'. When you've gone to print you've selected the paper size to be at letter format and the printer has detected there is no letter sized paper loaded in to complete your job. It is merely requesting you to place letter sized paper into the printer.

Cancel, reformat in printer settings and print again. Should do the trick.

Wedge McManus

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Assuming you aren't quoting the movie Office Space, PC stands for 'Paper Cartridge'. When you've gone to print you've selected the paper size to be at letter format and the printer has detected there is no letter sized paper loaded in to complete your job. It is merely requesting you to place letter sized paper into the printer.

Cancel, reformat in printer settings and print again. Should do the trick.
Thanks mate..I'll give it a go 👍... Sometimes I feel like taking a baseball bat to it though, damn thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kaiserchief13

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
So you are asked to work extra time due to I.T issues? That doesn't seem legal?

Top Bottom