Mod. Notice Please keep your pants on ... (Community service announcement)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude, don’t make us mods be party poopers during Grand Final week :D

It's all good I can hang s**t as much as I like without the threat of a ban hanging over me
My whole family (except daughter and grandson) are Chokemond supporters It's been a fantastic day so far :p:thumbsu: :collingwood: :collingwood: :collingwood:
I was only asking for my fellow bigfooty brethren

It's all good I can hang s**t as much as I like without the threat of a ban hanging over me
My whole family (except daughter and grandson) are Chokemond supporters It's been a fantastic day so far :p:thumbsu: :collingwood: :collingwood: :collingwood:
I was only asking for my fellow bigfooty brethren

You’ll need to organize a username change sometime :)

Personally I couldn’t care less about the red names appearing from our board. If you are stupid enough to snipe on opposition boards then you get what you deserve.

What I am loving is the disappearance of well known anti Buckley posters and the back peddling of others. Credit to those who have had the courage to admit they were wrong. Shame on those who still cannot.

Personally I couldn’t care less about the red names appearing from our board. If you are stupid enough to snipe on opposition boards then you get what you deserve.

What I am loving is the disappearance of well known anti Buckley posters and the back peddling of others. Credit to those who have had the courage to admit they were wrong. Shame on those who still cannot.
Although to be fair jmac one of the factors in this year's improvement has been Bucks' ability to step back and allow his designated deputies and assistants to actually have the chance to deputize and assist.

Although to be fair jmac one of the factors in this year's improvement has been Bucks' ability to step back and allow his designated deputies and assistants to actually have the chance to deputize and assist.
True, and it’s a credit to him.

Put yourself in the shoes of others ...

... your footy team has lost, you’re emotional, you unload on the poor performance of players / team / coach ...

... and then a bunch of opposition supporters start liking your post. You would reasonably feel like you’re being trolled.
Richmond supporters did that twice this year with no consequences. Clearly our mods are too lenient if that’s how you view it.

Folks,

Quite a few of our brethren seem to be roaming other regions of Bigfooty and getting up to mischief and getting themselves banned.

That includes
- trolling other boards (Don’t do it)
- liking posts on other boards that they shouldn’t (Don’t do it)
- posting in threads that are clearly marked as being for “No opposition supporters” (Don’t do it)

It’s happy days. We’re in the Grand Final. No need to do anything silly. Best stick around here on the Collingwood board and share the love :hearts:

50J5lQKzdRiRxh0ADFgkOI4D2UDducn2VMht9j79L6fF5lVZzdURY09d79Kms81PQgx4NA3BWuy-bGMIq7K6LuTMP6xzPe_FVVYYVu8yYsbOZeLI7c0w=w443-h332-nc

FYI Magpie Girl Anzacday Gone Critical Jasper84

Lol. Bigfooty

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

• Oh fugger off jmac. No offense meant but seriously this is the moments of joy, not recrimination. I seem to remember moments of doubt from you, was I dreaming? In any case where the hell would you and the other believers be if you didn't have the doubters to battle over the last seven years? Up poop creeek with no one to battle and bored shiteless is my guess. And for lurkers like me, well it all would have been empty threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Oh fugger off jmac. No offense meant but seriously this is the moments of joy, not recrimination. I seem to remember moments of doubt from you, was I dreaming? In any case where the hell would you and the other believers be if you didn't have the doubters to battle over the last seven years? Up poop creeek with no one to battle and bored shiteless is my guess. And for lurkers like me, well it all would have been empty threads.
You don’t get it mate. I’ve been wrong heaps of times. The difference is I admit it and apologise.

Put yourself in the shoes of others ...

... your footy team has lost, you’re emotional, you unload on the poor performance of players / team / coach ...

... and then a bunch of opposition supporters start liking your post. You would reasonably feel like you’re being trolled.

Someone liked my melt. Where is the waaambulance? Cant think of too many places on the internet that pander to such preciousness.

Someone liked my melt. Where is the waaambulance? Cant think of too many places on the internet that pander to such preciousness.
Its like people here who get upset about being called out for stuff they post during gameday threads. Don't post it if you aren't prepared to deal cop people liking a post.

For what its worth the only time the only opposition supporters who have 'troll liked' my posts on the Collingwood board its been Richmond supporters.

If only their mods had the same level of class and decorum as ours.

I’ll admit I’ve stuck it up a few. I know we haven’t achieved what we need to this year but fire truck em. We’ll get it back in spades if we lose (we always do) if they think they’re some magical “big club” then they need to learn this is what comes with the territory

While it is sometimes frustrating how much crap opposition fans can get away with on this board, it is a testament to our board how open and free it is and how we’ve never resorted to “no opposition “ nor red cards for likes (which is weak as piss)

But they are ponies. All of them.

The best way to keep your g-bangers on re.. don't go and post on their board.. mention their names on here re..

Eg..

Good morning Sterge..

Wanna come over this morning for a cof and a gourebieve.. and watch the 10.00 am footy show analysis with me.. wax lyrical re?

I'm back bitc....
but in all seriousness this is a forum where people post and have discussions.
The system is broken if a Mod can just ban anyone for ANYTHING on their board because they FEEL like it with no repercussions. who judges the judge?
I became a 7 year member this morning with no prior issues and now i have warning points and have been banned for replying to a bulldogs supporter in an attendance thread on the richmond board. if we can be banned when following the rules then why are we allowed to post on other team boards at all? Its a field of landmines either you can or you can't, this shouldn't be decided by the emotions of an individual having a bad day. end rant!
well done Pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back