Please Read All Players on the 7th team Squad, Squad details also in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WEST COAST
Although we only have 19 people I am sure we will get 1 more person to make the 20 so I am listing those 19 here, and when the 20th comes that one too. We have some important things to discuss. We need a team name
What I want is a few suggestions or support for a suggestion. Friday I will set up a thread for the vote. Also, am I to be your captain. I would love to be our captain but if you don't think I am the right person for the job, we can vote on that too.
The squad as I believe it is as below.
Eagle_ Fan, I wanna play too, Dee_Girl19, The Glove, Sir Richard Attenborough, Roger the Sheep, Lisa, Eagleskickass(me), Nitroglycerin, Thommo16, Fighting Fury, Freo Rules, Sydney Fan, Hmmmmm, MaggieGal19, Catman, Carob6, Elt, Bernd Grunzberger.
1 More player required

Eagleskickass why dont you grab Cracker for your 20th player! Hes a newbie and im sure he'll play for ya.

Congrats by the way when you first started i didnt think you would make it but you have so now your just another team for Team Pump to crush
biggrin.gif

I got two suggestions for the team.

1) Lets name the team after our status as the left overs of the rest (last players to get picked on a team). Something like, newbie kids or 7th wonders (considering we're the 7th team)

2) Put me in CHF PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, I'm the first one to make a request for that position, let that be known to who ever runs our team.

------------------
I never let my schooling interfere with my education.

I like 7th Wonder as well.
I have temporarily put you two down in those positions. This of course because I don't know if I have the team support to be captain, I am definately willing and think I can do a good job
Thanks jod23 for the support, I don't think Team Pump will be doing much crushing though. Were gonna KICK SOME BUTT.

Great!!!......now some weeks theres going to be a bye. Thanks eagleskickass
mad.gif
........just kidding mate.

Vis

------------------
I was put on this Earth to complete a certain number of tasks. I am so far behind I will never die...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back