Mod. Notice PLEASE READ: Posts out of order. Forum Index being rebuilt

Remove this Banner Ad

You may notice some posts missing or out of order. This is a known issue and is being worked on.

More updates will be provided when available

The restore seems to have upset the forum/thread indexes and counters. These are being rebuilt right now which should put everything back into the right order. Will see how things look in next hour or so.

Last edited:

One of mine on the Stats board disappeared as well (wasn't flattering to Hawthorn). I can see the posts in my history, they're just not visible in threads. Posts by other clubs' supporters are missing also.
Just looked on our board and any posts in threads now seem to be back in time😱

Posted in the main board Freo preview thread and it came up OK. Maybe only affects threads previously posted in?

I'm feeling a bit pixelated and absent minded - are these common symptoms? - will there be a vaccine or are we moving towards a lockdown?

New posts are coming up but it always shows latest posts as last Friday. Very weird.

Not really, I like last Friday. Good day to Groundhog on I reckon...............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or West Coast fans still trying to get the granny in Perf?

So many suspects. This will take some time

It's gotta be linked to that crusty Alistair Clarkson, he has far reaching powers of influence.............

Looks like there is some issues atm, they are working on it.

Just be patient in the meantime

Thanks

Is that the noun or adjective - if the former can I get the payment while I wait for it to be tested?

Bombers fans wanted to go back to when they were the most feared team in the comp after beating Hawks lol.

Then Hawks lost to the crows
Has anyone checked the druggos board after Hawthorn’s loss last night? I don’t know about you guys but I’d be pretty devo if the team we just beat got done by the Crows. :D

Though to be fair to the druggos at least they beat Hawthorn. Can’t really say the same about us, Christ we were way down that night. Had to be!

Has anyone checked the druggos board after Hawthorn’s loss last night? I don’t know about you guys but I’d be pretty devo if the team we just beat got done by the Crows. :D

Though to be fair to the druggos at least they beat Hawthorn. Can’t really say the same about us, Christ we were way down that night. Had to be!
I had a look and they're celebrating beating the Hawks still

Remove this Banner Ad

Back