Mod. Notice PLEASE READ RE: Technical issues, missing and out of order posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure some of you may have noticed by now but on certain thread we are experiencing some issues with large slabs of posts missing and some posts out of order/date.

Please be patient, I’m sure the BF technical team will be working furiously to sort it out asap :)

Cheers.

Are we sure it's not Dan Andrews?
I think it's actually the poor Weagles fans who are cracking the sads about no WA grand final

Most recent update -

Thread ordering is mixed up. We are running a fix that should be finished before 3PM.

Please note, I'm only the messenger & make no promises

You may have noticed that it's now ticked past 4pm and things still aren't quite right

Posts missing and out of order in threads.

Unfortunately the fix we tried didn't work. We've worked out why and we're trying it again. That'll take until around 6PM.
No posts are deleted, they just need to be reconnected to the right place in the right thread. Thanks.

Fingers crossed we'll return to a level of bigfooty normality before the first bounce of tonights match

You may have noticed that it's now ticked past 4pm and things still aren't quite right

Posts missing and out of order in threads.

Unfortunately the fix we tried didn't work. We've worked out why and we're trying it again. That'll take until around 6PM.
No posts are deleted, they just need to be reconnected to the right place in the right thread. Thanks.

Fingers crossed we'll return to a level of bigfooty normality before the first bounce of tonights match
That's a good thing? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back