Banter "Please rest players so we can beat you Richmond"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gez bombers supporters getting stuck in to us this coming from a club that's got the biggest X next to it's name for the rest of it's life and unrepairable embarrassing and pathetic.

Would rather than than a 30 year GF drought.

So who's tanking harder? The dons with dea or us with conca

you're 17/30's of the way there

my tiny penis and i think we will not get that far

ok that's 3 of you with the same gag

your team might be good at footy but you blokes suck at banter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time you won one without cheating though?

Beat the Saints last round.

I understand tiges supporters love their conspiracy theories. Must be why you went so long without a flag, right?

I understand tiges supporters love their conspiracy theories. Must be why you went so long without a flag, right?
No, we were s**t and now we're the best. :rainbow:

Tonight might be the last time I ever see the great Floggard live.

I'll miss the angry seagull and his ever useful directions. :(

CSHwfA8UcAASzRM.jpg

tag me in 12 years

Oh, no!

I know how this game works.

In 12 years time you'll be all "so you've been waiting 12 years to respond to this? If I were you, I would just be enjoying winning the last 13 flags rather than worrying about some random poster on Bigfooty..."

Tonight might be the last time I ever see the great Floggard live.

I'll miss the angry seagull and his ever useful directions. :(

CSHwfA8UcAASzRM.jpg

With Dimma making you guys tank so hard resting your delicate spuds to maybe be competitive for the Orange Plastics, who we all know you're scared of this year, there's a good chance you'll see the Pretzel Basher on the podium in September...

Don't stress...

Oh, no!

I know how this game works.

In 12 years time you'll be all "so you've been waiting 12 years to respond to this? If I were you, I would just be enjoying winning the last 13 flags rather than worrying about some random poster on Bigfooty..."

lol at your join date

You won a premiership last round?

You do know they're not actually played in August, right?

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

With Dimma making you guys tank so hard resting your delicate spuds to maybe be competitive for the Orange Plastics, who we all know you're scared of this year, there's a good chance you'll see the Pretzel Basher on the podium in September...

Don't stress...

More chance of Rita Panahi becoming the RFC number one ticket holder chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back