Please settle a bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Doutta "pr0n" Stars
I've had a cool $27 bet with one of my 612 mates (he's the guy who actually invented the bunny-hop move on a BMX believe it or not). He reckons the big bear Norm from Shirls Neighbourhood wore a NM scarf whereas I am adamant that he wore a Gold Coast Suns scarf. And I know I'm right because Norm is the reason I barrack for the Suns in the first place.

But if someone could confirm this, that would be great. Thanks guys.

I've had a cool $27 bet with one of my 612 mates (he's the guy who actually invented the bunny-hop move on a BMX believe it or not). He reckons the big bear Norm from Shirls Neighbourhood wore a NM scarf whereas I am adamant that he wore a Gold Coast Suns scarf. And I know I'm right because Norm is the reason I barrack for the Suns in the first place.

But if someone could confirm this, that would be great. Thanks guys.

Might have done your hard earned $27 here Arthur. I can confirm Norm was a Roos supporter, a Kangaroos scarf wearer and....( here’s the final piece of the puzzle) he was in fact a Kangaroo. He rejected a multi million dollar offer from Channel 10 around 2007 to relocate to the Gold Coast to form Shirls Plastic, Souless, Franchise Neighborhood.

I can assure you it was a kangaroos scarf but had the Gold Coast Suns been established back in the 70s it would have been a Suns scarf. They did consider it at the time but as the Suns had not been established they decided against it.

Mmmmm. Looks like I was a touch off the mark with this one. $27 down the burglar right there. But I can afford it. I’ve got the complete set of Neighbours cards from the 1980’s which I guess must be worth 6 figures.

Mmmmm. Looks like I was a touch off the mark with this one. $27 down the burglar right there. But I can afford it. I’ve got the complete set of Neighbours cards from the 1980’s which I guess must be worth 6 figures.
Bet people thought you were an idiot keeping those cards. Who's laughing now?

Yiou won't get anything with those sticky Bouncer and Mrs Mangle cards Arty.

If you’ve got one with the original Bong smoking Scott Robinson you might be sitting on 7 figures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back