Universal Love PLEASE STAY DRMIKE!

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens if/when bf resets everything?

I still get email from s**t i have stopped subscribing to years ago
pr0n sites just send your details to other pr0n sites

So pr0n then

Lol

Again, i wish

Its everything from freedom to dodo to levis to kogan to crust to menulog etc.....

You unsusbcribe, but the buggers come back weeks/months later

Sad to see any long term poster go, especially when they are a good one. Was fun playing werewolf with him over the offseason, the guy was too good for all of us.

At times BF (and especially FB) has given me the shits and I just give it the arse for a few months. Especially if it's affecting my work. Better to just take off 'remember me' on the login page and force yourself to log in each time. Prevents you from just flicking to the page for a quick look.

Or he could always go the blaze of glory with permaban :p

Lol

Again, i wish

Its everything from freedom to dodo to levis to kogan to crust to menulog etc.....

You unsusbcribe, but the buggers come back weeks/months later

They also sell your information to other companies.

Always when I sign up for anything i put the company name as part of my name so that if I start getting spam emails with that name I know who sold my info haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see any long term poster go, especially when they are a good one. Was fun playing werewolf with him over the offseason, the guy was too good for all of us.

At times BF (and especially FB) has given me the shits and I just give it the arse for a few months. Especially if it's affecting my work. Better to just take off 'remember me' on the login page and force yourself to log in each time. Prevents you from just flicking to the page for a quick look.

Or he could always go the blaze of glory with permaban :p

More mafia games to come....

Hopefully Mike decides to get his ass back by than :(

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere even if you cancel it you can always have it reinstated.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere even if you cancel it you can always have it reinstated.

You can.

Account cancelled by user is just another account status such as banned / suspended. None of your content gets removed when you cancel it so it's a pretty simple change, from my understanding, to turn the account back on.

You can.

Account cancelled by user is just another account status such as banned / suspended. None of your content gets removed when you cancel it so it's a pretty simple change, from my understanding, to turn the account back on.

It is. I chucked it in a couple months back and Chief switched it back on when I wanted to come back. Better option than starting a new account IMO

Hooroo DrMike. A prince among men.
Thanks personally for your wisdom and forebearance.

Is Dr Mike and Groupie the same person?!?!?!?! ️‍♂️
tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back