Mod. Notice Please welcome deaneus as our new moderator!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to have deaneus on board!

Someone who is clearly keen and willing to give his time after a number of years on our board.

We were keen to get our new mod in during the finals so we're not exactly easing him in. Going to be busy regardless of the result on Saturday Night.

He'll start off as a spec mod for a short while before transitioning to full mod.

Congrats and good luck :thumbsu:

article-0-12C3491A000005DC-218_634x891.jpg

image.jpeg

Greetings fellow posters

Ha ha yes i am a mod now, just in time for the rest of the finals

Thank you for all your support, well-wishes and assassination attempts

I will try to continue posting as I always have, that is to say, with stupidity and gifs, and I'll try to be a laid-back mod that makes this board an even better place to post*

Thanks again and let's get behind the Crows as they march forward to the 2016 Premiership

*unless you vex me incessantly and then let the Flying Spaghetti Monster help you because I will go ballistic on your posteriors

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@deanus any chance Kate Upton's Cat Daddy dance gets on here?:eek:

Seeing that she was the primary reason I voted for you and was a major part of your marketing campaign.:p

Nope, doesn't pass site laws. ;)

It's great to have deaneus on board!

Someone who is clearly keen and willing to give his time after a number of years on our board.

We were keen to get our new mod in during the finals so we're not exactly easing him in. Going to be busy regardless of the result on Saturday Night.

He'll start off as a spec mod for a short while before transitioning to full mod.

Congrats and good luck :thumbsu:

View attachment 288150
Who is the bird?
I know it's deaneus' profile. But who is she

Who is the bird?
I know it's deaneus' profile. But who is she

Ah, my very first PERMABAN.

Ha ha, it's Kate Upton. We used to go out but drifted apart and now I have only the memories (and a restraining order)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back