Mod. Notice Please welcome the new Melbourne board mod Captain Jack

Remove this Banner Ad

Whipper Snapper?? Now I know why you use gardening as an excuse to why you cant get to Casey games. You're doing it all wrong.* :D

DRGardening-1.jpg

*image may or may not be Demon Revival gardening

Syrus, your photos of yourself in gumboots don't do yourself justice, you are missing the cow I think... How was the big overseas trip?

Syrus, your photos of yourself in gumboots don't do yourself justice, you are missing the cow I think... How was the big overseas trip?

What cow??
Trip was good mate. However Im glad I live in Australia. Greatest country on Earth.

It's all happening in here! Everyone calm down or cards will be handed out, I'm newly armed and ready to roll!

No but seriously, thanks guys... Amusing that I didn't actually hear about this until it happened. Unless I missed a PM.

Top of the totem pole here and reporting in!

You'll need a rocket up your bracket to catch me :D

Won't need a rocket, we'll need to drop everything and not have a life... ;)

No but seriously, thanks guys... Amusing that I didn't actually hear about this until it happened. Unless I missed a PM.

Probably out getting coffees for the other mods at the time. :)

No I had a different username at first, not very original at all so I got it changed probably just over a year ago... before the Jacks became Captains. Ohh yeah.

So...you ARE a soothsayer ? You wouldn't happen to know this years' Melbourne Cup quinella, would ya? ;)

So...you ARE a soothsayer ? You wouldn't happen to know this years' Melbourne Cup quinella, would ya? ;)

Shhhhh keep it down, can't have every man and his dog asking for my wise advice. The Cup is a farce in terms of actual betting, don't even bother with it haha. So hard to pick.

Shhhhh keep it down, can't have every man and his dog asking for my wise advice. The Cup is a farce in terms of actual betting, don't even bother with it haha. So hard to pick.

What nick did you have?

I'm quite proud of the fact I chose one that has stood the test of time... god only knows how I did it as an 18 year old who could, really, have chosen something bloody ridiculous.... or maybe this one is??

What nick did you have?

I'm quite proud of the fact I chose one that has stood the test of time... god only knows how I did it as an 18 year old who could, really, have chosen something bloody ridiculous.... or maybe this one is??

It was basically just my surname... decided to sign up one day, and didn't bother thinking of something even vaguely anonymous or amusing.

You have done well with that one, kudos.

It was basically just my surname... decided to sign up one day, and didn't bother thinking of something even vaguely anonymous or amusing.

You have done well with that one, kudos.

Your last name? You, sir, had guts... with just a touch of stupidity thrown in... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to fear you and Deestroy when I joined this site.

These soft****s are too damn easy to manipulate!

:)
Ha, good to hear. I still hold the ban hammer, just on the Ice Hockey board. If you head on over, you can fear my wrath once again.

But I give credit to the current mods on this board, they do a very good job. Lots of thankless, behind the scenes work goes into ensuring a board runs smoothly, and this board has definitely improved in the last couple of years, most of it having absolutely nothing to do with me.

Your secret identify is safe with me. *zip*

What nick did you have?

Nah, your name is awesome, nowhere as ridiculous and embarrassing as mine. But then again, I never thought I'd stick around long enough to regret it …

Nah, your name is awesome, nowhere as ridiculous and embarrassing as mine. But then again, I never thought I'd stick around long enough to regret it …

Nothing wrong with yours at all mate! You could always change it though, HFF has changed his about 497 times over the last few years! :p

Ha, good to hear. I still hold the ban hammer, just on the Ice Hockey board. If you head on over, you can fear my wrath once again.

But I give credit to the current mods on this board, they do a very good job. Lots of thankless, behind the scenes work goes into ensuring a board runs smoothly, and this board has definitely improved in the last couple of years, most of it having absolutely nothing to do with me.
I'm going to say that by 'most' you mean 'all' ;)

Nothing wrong with yours at all mate! You could always change it though, HFF has changed his about 497 times over the last few years! :p
StefanMartin, Warlpiri Wizard, Balennon37, High Flying Flag, Ledley, High Flying Flag.

Should I go 'HFF' for good?

StefanMartin, Warlpiri Wizard, Balennon37, High Flying Flag, Ledley, High Flying Flag.

Should I go 'HFF' for good?

Jesus, I was wrong... you've changed it 498 times!

You've got a good one mate, stick with it! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back