Please welcome your new Overlord ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
TheDarkDwarf ... who has stepped up to become our newest Mod!

He has built a reputation as a fair, and balanced posters over a number of years on the Dees Board, and will make a fine addition to the Mod team.

Please make him welcome ... or don't, who am I? Your mother?
Welcome TDD
078EE4E1-F18D-4722-9579-0A48DC86DCC7.gif

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
TheDarkDwarf ... who has stepped up to become our newest Mod!

He has built a reputation as a fair, and balanced posters over a number of years on the Dees Board, and will make a fine addition to the Mod team.

Please make him welcome ... or don't, who am I? Your mother?

Short people have a low centre of gravity so its easier for them to be balanced.

Short people have a low centre of gravity so its easier for them to be balanced.
We definitely need to recruit a singularity to play as an inside mid then. Would be unstoppable!

But like our other inside mids he too would be infinitely dense!

Last edited:

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would stand down for this ...
Stand down then mother *er cause its time to Make BigFooty Great Again! Well the demons board anyway cause i dont step into that other s**t. Anybody see the Jimmy Kimmel thing with Obama and Trump? Pretty funny. Also congrats to the emo midget campaigner hopefully hasnt got lil man syndrome after getting the call up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully they get rid of some of the other flogs! I've got one particular one in mind.

You know who you are.
I asked the Chief about that, he was a bit non-plussed, claimed he had no idea what I was talking about. Yeah sure!

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Which Muppet(s) ;) gave TDD a modicum of power can't wait for the whole Dees board to be banned.

In all seriousness well done, good appointment.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Typical friggin' Melbourne, jobs for the boys - not what you know, it's who you know.

I've been here for nearly a decade and have 4 times as many posts - and don't get me started on the likes...

What is it? I'm not f#$%ing level-headed enough for you lot? When do I get some god-damned recognition? FFS...

Oh wait, I see it now... Never mind. Good call. Congrats, TDD. Keep us in line, there's a good chap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back