Prediction (Plenty of) Changes for Rd 17 vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're sitting 7th so that's where we deserve to sit.
Based on the year so far, we're average although I think we're not playing as well as we can.

There's no time I prefer us to get accepting over a loss.
Especially to a bottom side.

"I think we're not playing as well as we can."

I couldn't agree more. I think what I, and most on here find so frustrating is the fact that we're nowhere near what we're capable of. Hence my strong feelings.
Watching your team degenerate over the season is extremely disheartening, especially with no end in sight and a lack of accountability.

I take your point - but I worry that victories will lead us to become comfortable with mediocrity. My position has been well founded so far.

Also, for next time, let's keep it civil if we disagree man: it's a footy board.

"I think we're not playing as well as we can."

I couldn't agree more. I think what I, and most on here find so frustrating is the fact that we're nowhere near what we're capable of. Hence my strong feelings.
Watching your team degenerate over the season is extremely disheartening, especially with no end in sight and a lack of accountability.

I take your point - but I worry that victories will lead us to become comfortable with mediocrity. My position has been well founded so far.

Also, for next time, let's keep it civil if we disagree man: it's a footy board.
We're underachieving with our list.
I don't think losses to North and Ade will change anything TBH.

I think it's been civil.

Come in peace fellas, hope you flog the s**t out of Norf, cannot stand them.

Main reason I am here, will Edwards be your Sub? Purely for Fantasy Footy reasons.

Thank you and good luck!

Come in peace fellas, hope you flog the sh*t out of Norf, cannot stand them.

Main reason I am here, will Edwards be your Sub? Purely for Fantasy Footy reasons.

Thank you and good luck!

He’s the only emergency not playing in the WAFL game that’s going on currently, so it looks like it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's almost gotten to the stage where I am hoping for a loss. A loss this week would SURELY mean some untouchables dropped next week, but I would have thought that after last week's game. The club is soft as butter atm

Eight defenders in the 22, cool cool cool

Rotham and Nelson replacing Witherden and Foley, so it’s no different from lasg

Depends where Duggan plays (possibly on the “red wing”) and whether they use Nelson back or as a tagger.

Don’t mind that bit. Would have much preferred Foley to hold his spot, however.

Dropping Vardy for an extra runner is a good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back