Status in Question Plugger Unwell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bronwyn Bishop

Debutant
Aug 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm sure many of you saw the photos doing the rounds yesterday of Plugger at Swans training looking almost unrecognisable having lost a lot of weight. To me, he looks unhealthily thin and I fear he may have a serious illness. Hope I'm wrong.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 2.55.46 pm.png

It could just be he's hitting some sort of low carb diet hard combined with the ageing process, I hope he's ok I do admire the low key profile he's kept since retirement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has hardly been sighted in 15 years.
I seriously doubt if he was sick that he would return into the spotlight.
In fact if he was sick, we more than likely wouldn't know until it to late.

You know what he looks like? A bloke who competes in a sport that requires endurance. Like endurance motor cross racing which he's been doing for at least the past seven years. Plus I doubt you'd be getting a seriously ill bloke down to your club as a coach.

I imagine theres not much money in the NSW Grey Hound industry at the moment so he has probably been living on rabbits
AFL rings him up and puts him back on the payroll to sell some memberships for its favourite franchise.
They helicopter him in ,take some photos,write a few articles, he counts the money.

I remember when Hawthorn had Dunstall try and improve Buddys kicking style
I think he kicked 11 points ???? that week

and they gave up

You know what he looks like? A bloke who competes in a sport that requires endurance. Like endurance motor cross racing which he's been doing for at least the past seven years. Plus I doubt you'd be getting a seriously ill bloke down to your club as a coach.

This is spot on, speaking to a player at the swans about it today and he wants to compete at the Dhaka rally at some point.

This is spot on, speaking to a player at the swans about it today and he wants to compete at the Dhaka rally at some point.
If Plugger's unwell and losing weight, then the last thing he should consider is some rally through Bangladesh. You can get the squirts there something shocking!
Oh you meant Dakar...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back